Author Topic: Bush Gore at this point.  (Read 703 times)

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Bush Gore at this point.
« on: October 20, 2008, 08:44:44 PM »
At this point in the election in 2000 the polls were:

Bush 41%  Gore 50%
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Re: Bush Gore at this point.
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2008, 10:07:26 PM »
And Obama is currently leading 50% to McCain's 45%.  I just looked it up.  If we work hard the next two weeks we can still make a difference.

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2008, 07:17:41 PM »
The polls are B.S., the media says Obama is ahead in the polls, they think if people read that, they will automatically vote for him, "will he's ahead in the polls so I might as well vote for him", but the American public is not that stupid, they know the media is feeding them propaganda. I don't think John McCain is a dead horse in this race. This election will be decided by middle America independents, not by the leftist elite. This country is blessed by G-d, and G-d will not let somebody like Obama into the White House. Mark my words.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2008, 07:19:55 PM »
The polls are B.S., the media says Obama is ahead in the polls, they think if people read that, they will automatically vote for him, "will he's ahead in the polls so I might as well vote for him", but the American public is not that stupid, they know the media is feeding them propaganda. I don't think John McCain is a dead horse in this race. This election will be decided by middle America independents, not by the leftist elite. This country is blessed by G-d, and G-d will not let somebody like Obama into the White House. Mark my words.

Right!
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2008, 07:31:28 PM »

What you are saying is my last hope. This would be the best thing that ever could happen because it would show the evil media that they do not have the mind control they think they do. McCain did an interview the other night with Chris Wallace and he seemed very confident that the polls are not accurate. Lets hope it's true.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2008, 12:05:06 AM »
Well if his supporters are too stupid to know what Pro Life is then I think they are too stupid to fill out a ballot. Many of these [censored] can't even read
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh