Author Topic: Why are the polls all over the place?  (Read 1176 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Why are the polls all over the place?
« on: October 23, 2008, 04:34:11 PM »
I just checked out 2 polls, both released today withing about an hour of eachother.

One showed a dead heat (IBD poll) and the other showed Obama with a 12 point lead.  (Zogby)

What is causing this?????

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Why are the polls all over the place?
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2008, 04:34:56 PM »
Remember Zogby is own by an Arab
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2008, 04:55:00 PM »
I just checked out 2 polls, both released today withing about an hour of eachother.

One showed a dead heat (IBD poll) and the other showed Obama with a 12 point lead.  (Zogby)

Briann, you are the one that i learned about Zogby from.  Others told me to quit paying attention to polls.  Remember I was losing my mind? 

I don't give a $hit anymore.  I cast my vote for McCain.  He's done some really stupid things.  Obama has run a better campaign, although dishonest, but I am not happy about being on a losing team.  There is no way Obama is going to let McCain win.   Obama is buying the White House.  If the authorities (Homeland Security, FBI, etc.,) don't step in and stop him, i.e., illegal aliens getting driving licenses like 9/11 terrorists did, using the 8,000 pages uncovered by Stanley Kurtz to prove fraud, investigating ACORN and the $826,000 Obama gave to them, voter registration and voter fraud in swing states, plus more states, etc., etc.

For months I have been sick.  I don't live a normal life anymore.  I hate politics.  McCain got my vote but his opponent is a crook, along w/his cronies Rezko, Ayers, Phleger, Ocra Whinefrey, Wright, et al.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 05:03:59 PM by jaime »

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2008, 04:56:57 PM »
 If you look at these 'polls' they are GLOBAL, they ASK what COUNTRY you are from at the end of MANY of them, I DO NOT vote in ANY poll online-----EVER.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2008, 05:01:39 PM »

Briann, you are the one that i learned about Zogby from.  Others told me to quit paying attention to polls.  Remember I was losing my mind? 

I don't give a $hit anymore.  I cast my vote for McCain.  He's done some really stupid things.  Obama has run a better campaign, although dishonest, but I am not happy about being on a losing team.  There is no way Obama is going to let McCain win.   Obama is buying the White House.  If the authorities (Homeland Security, FBI, etc.,) don't step in and stop him, i.e., illegal aliens getting driving licenses like 9/11 terrorists did, using the 8,000 pages uncovered by Stanley Kurtz to prove fraud, investigating ACORN and the $826,000 Obama gave to them, voter registration and voter fraud in swing states, plus more states, etc., etc.

For months I have been sick.  I don't live a normal life anymore.  I hate politics.  McCain got my vote but his opponent is a crook, i.e., Rezko, Ayers, Wright, et al.

I can't ignore the polls.  Its like a car wreck, and I can't help but look.  But nonetheless, its not going to affect any of us, but it can POTENTIALLY affect others... who would be too lazy to vote if they thought it was a landslide victory.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2008, 05:09:29 PM »
Little known poll thats always been correct,as a matter of fact last election predicted bush win to 1/3 precentage              

http://www.ibdeditorials.com/series13.aspx?src=POLLTOPN
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2008, 05:50:40 PM »

For months I have been sick.  I don't live a normal life anymore.  I hate politics.  McCain got my vote but his opponent is a crook, i.e., Rezko, Ayers, Wright, et al.

I can't ignore the polls.  Its like a car wreck, and I can't help but look.  But nonetheless, its not going to affect any of us, but it can POTENTIALLY affect others... who would be too lazy to vote if they thought it was a landslide victory.

i agree w/you 100% Briann.  They are too lazy to do their own investigating and just look at the polls.  It's so funny you mention this.  I fell asleep w/the tv on again  ???
and woke up to this:

"I am so angry about the media's affect on this election.  I can't wait to tell them WHY."

Similar quotes were written into Fox News.  Voters are angry about the coverage Sarah Palin was given and they blame the media for the outcome of this election.

This is why the media dictates to us who to vote for and gets furious when we disagree with them.  We MUST listen to them and do as they say.  Charles Gibson [why the h*ll did McCain let Sarah Palin do this interview and the interview with Katie Couric, when McCain KNEW the media hates the two of them,] stared Sarah Palin down, disgraced her, treated her like she didn't belong sitting across from THE GREATEST JOURNALIST IN HISTORY.  The polls don't make any sense at all.  Scott Rasmussen always has a 7-8 point lead for Obama.  Then he says, "Wait a week to see the accuracy."  That makes no sense to me at all.  He speaks with such authority and it seems to me he is in the tank for Obama and not objective ANYMORE. 

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2008, 06:59:25 PM »
There is an old saying in archeology, "you will find what you are looking for".
Political polls are no different, Push Polls abound.
Remember last election, middle of afternoon they were practically declaring Kerry the winner.
I have a poll here, it says, McCain Wins!
100% of likely voters residing in my household say McCain.
100% of people wearing McCain/Palin buttons pick McCain.
Hey, McCain is ahead by 100%.
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2008, 07:05:19 PM »

The polls are all over the place because some are blatent biased lies, while others are not. The liberals are lying as fast and furiously as possible to energize the Obama voters, and attempt to demoralize the McCain voters, the polls are simply one more tool in their arsenal to use, don't believe them for a second.

I recall Kerry winning in the polls, right up to the "exit polls" "Kerry is ahead!" I kept hearing, heard this one election day! "Kerry's winning!". Their lies couldn't change reality, and Kerry soundly lost.

I expect the same in this election, "Obama's winning"...  "Obama's winning!"... right up until he loses.

Then the blacks riot. 

Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2008, 07:25:01 PM »

The polls are all over the place because some are blatent biased lies, while others are not. The liberals are lying as fast and furiously as possible to energize the Obama voters, and attempt to demoralize the McCain voters, the polls are simply one more tool in their arsenal to use, don't believe them for a second.

I recall Kerry winning in the polls, right up to the "exit polls" "Kerry is ahead!" I kept hearing, heard this one election day! "Kerry's winning!". Their lies couldn't change reality, and Kerry soundly lost.

I expect the same in this election, "Obama's winning"...  "Obama's winning!"... right up until he loses.

Then the blacks riot. 

The exit polls will be the worst.  Theyll probably say Obama has a 10% lead.

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2008, 07:48:32 PM »

The exit polls will be the worst.  Theyll probably say Obama has a 10% lead.

they are already saying he has a 10% lead on Fox News.  I think it's Rasmussen who says it.

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2008, 07:51:04 PM »

Then the blacks riot. 

I wrote John Kerry a scathing letter yesterday regarding his remark about Sen. McCain wearing Depends.  John Kerry is 65 yrs. old.  John McCain is 72.  I pointed out to that moron that there's not even a 10 yr. difference between them and that my mother is very sick, incontinent, and on her deathbed.  He is an insensitive oaf.

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2008, 07:51:13 PM »
I'm telling you guys I think these polls are not giving us an accurate picture of what's really going on in this election. I think the media is rigging these polls to make Obama look more favorable than he really is. This is classic propaganda.

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2008, 07:53:04 PM »
I'm telling you guys I think these polls are not giving us an accurate picture of what's really going on in this election. I think the media is rigging these polls to make Obama look more favorable than he really is. This is classic propaganda.

i agree with you.  same thing is going on w/mainstream media.  who'd want to vote for someone unpopular?