Poll

Lebanese

lebanon
0 (0%)
christians and jews
4 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Christians and Jews in Lebanon.  (Read 2779 times)

Offline lebanese

• Junior JTFer
Christians and Jews in Lebanon.
« on: December 23, 2008, 03:00:25 AM »
Hello,

I am a new member. I lived in Lebanon during my whole life and now I am in the States. I am willing to go back to Lebanon in few years. I found your site when I was doing some research on the internet concerning the Israeli intervention in Lebanon in 1982. I would like all of you to have a look at a video that I discovered on the internet regarding jews of lebanon.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Christians and Jews in Lebanon.
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2008, 08:48:44 AM »
Welcome!  Intersting videos
« Last Edit: December 23, 2008, 08:57:28 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2008, 03:16:57 AM »
Welcome
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2008, 09:04:32 PM »
Welcome aboard

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2008, 10:54:06 PM »
Welcome!
   What's up with all the polls Lebanese?! Can you elaborate on what your question is?

Offline lebanese

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2008, 01:35:30 AM »
I do not have any particular question. I was just and still amazed on how the united states can be so "smart". Especially that Mr. Henry Kissinger. I was just so confused about the future of Lebanon. When one has a look at the history of the war in Lebanon, Israel and Lebanon have never been at war when Lebanon was a Christian country. All this policy of the USA that directly or indirectly removed huge parts of the christians from lebanon are nonsense. The war in Lebanon, that was due partly to the will of Kissinger to put the palestinians in Lebanon instead of the christians created the troubles between lebanon and israel, created hezbollah and all that stuff.. i am really amazed how these palestinians have never been sent to any other place in the world. also, europe and usa policy favoured that islamic radicalism. also, if you look of what happenning now in lebanon you ask yourself: what does america want now from lebanon? does it want it a new saudi arabia? how can america lead to all that ethnic cleansing in the countries of the middle east and lead also to radical islam? wasnt for the benefit of israel if america didnt create those problems in lebanon and would have simply choose to send palestinians to saudi arabia for eg and having a friendly ally to israel instead of having a very fanatic sunni of chiite lebanon on the border of israel that i can tell you will never be israel s friend? ...