Author Topic: Shalit, Goldwasser, and Regev are still missing  (Read 2053 times)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Shalit, Goldwasser, and Regev are still missing
« on: March 20, 2007, 01:52:50 AM »
120 IDF soldiers were killed. Hundreds were injured.

Chaim is right when he said that what was done to Lebanon this past summer was nothing.

General Patton once said:
Now I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country. (June, 1944)

IDF soldiers want to live, unlike Hezbollah. It is a unforgivable crime that the generals and the government no longer want to win wars.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2007, 01:54:35 AM by Ex-Likudnik »

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
Re: Shalit, Goldwasser, and Regev are still missing
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2007, 11:09:38 PM »
Oh SNAP!!  I forgot about those soldiers.  Damn the stupid Bolshevik government of the Israel!  Any time Israel even threatens anybody with military action, most of the world condemns.  So why not be full throttle aggresive and get something done.  That could also apply to the U.S.A...  Sorry, I needed to vent, as this old news to most of you...
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Re: Shalit, Goldwasser, and Regev are still missing
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2007, 11:17:49 PM »
Please do not forget Zachary Baumel, Tzvi Feldman, Yehuda Katz, Ron Arad and Guy Hever!  They have been missing for a long long time!

http://www.mia.org.il/updates.html
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.