Author Topic: I Wonder How Many Schvartzas Are Actually Registered to Vote?  (Read 1126 times)

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
I Wonder How Many Schvartzas Are Actually Registered to Vote?
« on: October 23, 2008, 10:25:25 AM »
I read on factcheck.org that a lot of Acorn Canvassers where registering fake names not because they wanted to stuff the ballot boxes but they made more money when they did this. This leads me to ask this question, how many Schvartas are actually registered to vote? How successful was Acorn at registering Schvartas? I'm sure their are many Schvartas registered, but if they had to create fake names to make more money makes me wonder about Acorn.

I started to also think about the Bush-Gore election, remember that big stink in Florida, and the accusations that BBC journalist Greg Palast made that blacks were turned away from the polls because they were told they were criminals? I wonder how many of them were turned away simply because they were not registered? This leads me to my point that we may see a replay of this in the upcoming election.  What does everybody on this forum think of this, do you think this will happen?

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: I Wonder How Many Schvartzas Are Actually Registered to Vote?
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2008, 02:21:03 PM »
Jesse Jackson has registered black people. 

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2008, 02:21:28 PM »
Since a good portion are felons, hopefully none.

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2008, 02:26:55 PM »
Plenty are registered to vote.  Obama bangs from door to door.  They get to ride in vans.  They give them cigarettes and probably beer.  To them, it's a day in the park and are willing to go out, register and someone is standing over them telling them which hole to punch.  95% are voting for Obama because he is black and don't care what he stands for.  As long as food stamps are increased and "the rich man pays them what they are due, that's all they have to hear and they get up off that couch and vote.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 02:48:32 PM by jaime »

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2008, 02:31:46 PM »
I'm sure many blacks will vote a dozen times each in their ghetto precincts. Questioning their phony ballots will invoke cries of racism from the usual race pimps. Not that it matters if they are registered, most illegal aliens vote democrat.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2008, 02:42:16 PM »
Great point. I have heard [censored] on zootube rapping about Obama but do they even know who to vote or would they know which one was Obama without a picute on the a ballot
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2008, 02:49:13 PM »
Great point. I have heard schvartzas on zootube rapping about Obama but do they even know who to vote or would they know which one was Obama without a picute on the a ballot

:::D

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2008, 02:51:10 PM »
factcheck.org is owned by the Annenburg Project.

So they're just telling you what they want you to know.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2008, 02:51:28 PM »
I heard on Fox News last night, using children in ads, is what Russia and China do, and is totally inappropriate, like we didn't know that.  But, anything goes in this campaign.    :disease:

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2008, 07:00:30 PM »
all the rap lovers will vote for him and that will hurt us badly

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2008, 08:34:44 PM »
Shvugs can read? When did this happen? Did I miss something? Is this why they want Hussein in the Honkey House? So they don't have to do anything ever again?   :o