Author Topic: Former Judge still wants $54 Million for a pair of pants  (Read 1631 times)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Former Judge still wants $54 Million for a pair of pants
« on: October 24, 2008, 06:44:22 AM »
   Initially his suit for 67 Million dollars was denied. He put a hard working family business out of business and is still pressing hard for a judgment against them in an appeals court for 54 Million dollars. I would think that some common sense should be a prerequisite to getting into law school, yet this affirmative action beneficiary was not only accepted as a lawyer by the bar association, but was also appointed as a judge.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearson_v._Chung
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Re: Former Judge still wants $54 Million for a pair of pants
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2008, 06:35:51 PM »
That's why he's a FORMER judge.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
  • Down with Islam, Self-Hating Jews and Jew Haters
    • Arutz Sheva 7 Israel National News
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2008, 02:52:19 AM »
How about 54 cents for a bullet to put him in a coffin.   >:(

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2009, 07:40:45 PM »
I know that this is an older post and I am a newer member to posting, but I just had to comment on this story.  I had read and seen about this on the internet as well as t.v., that this jerk  is continuing with this ridiculous lawsuit.
It kills me, is this guy for real, is he insane, and why hasn't anyone put the ultimate smack-down on this joke of a plaintiff???!!!
Because of characters like this loser, our court dockets are filled to the maximum and our justice system is financially drained to serve the public for real and viable cases that deperately need legal action.
What a waste of space this guy is, as well as his quest in pursuing this frivolous lawsuit.
I could just scream!

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2009, 02:12:56 AM »
I know that this is an older post and I am a newer member to posting, but I just had to comment on this story.  I had read and seen about this on the internet as well as t.v., that this jerk  is continuing with this ridiculous lawsuit.
It kills me, is this guy for real, is he insane, and why hasn't anyone put the ultimate smack-down on this joke of a plaintiff???!!!
Because of characters like this loser, our court dockets are filled to the maximum and our justice system is financially drained to serve the public for real and viable cases that deperately need legal action.
What a waste of space this guy is, as well as his quest in pursuing this frivolous lawsuit.
I could just scream!

Hi Arksis, I just found this post too! Oh my Goodness, this has to take the cake on insane lawsuits. My personal opinion is this: That Judge should be tried and convicted for incessant harassment to all persons involved, and sentenced to the funny farm for further evaluation. Seriously.

Shalom - Dox 

Offline Historical Truth

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2009, 07:46:52 PM »

Why waste a good bullet?

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2009, 08:58:04 PM »