Author Topic: How to convince the Arabs to leave - Subtitled Hebrew video  (Read 619 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
How to convince the Arabs to leave - Subtitled Hebrew video
« on: October 23, 2008, 10:45:50 PM »
                                                                                                    בס''ד

A very important subtitled Hebrew video thanks to the great Dan Ben Noah:

Please give this video a "5" rating.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: How to convince the Arabs to leave - Subtitled Hebrew video
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2008, 07:25:22 AM »
Excellent video.

I also have a question for you Chaim.   I was speaking to a friend of mine recently about the transfer option, and he said that you can't force Jordan or these other Arab countries to take the people, and that they will prevent their entry or worse, simply slaughter them.   He claims that Jordanians hate the Fakestinians with a passion and that in the past this has already happened that Jordan just flat out slaughtered a slew of Fakestinian Arabs in a massacre.   I'm not well-read on this case he refers to.  That said, I do have my own thoughts on the answer to this challenge.    What is your official stance about this?   How will the Arabs who leave Israel be able to take up residence in other Arab lands where they are not wanted, and avoid them being slaughtered wholesale in this process by other hateful Arabs?

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: How to convince the Arabs to leave - Subtitled Hebrew video
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2008, 05:07:34 PM »
I disagree to sent the arabs to any country.

They will there be a cancer like they are in Israel.

And they are no workers, but lazy welfare recipients that will only soak the blood of the working people in Romania etc.

The natural way would be to tell them no direction, but to let them choose by themselves.

I heard, that Egypt, Iran and Saudi Arabia spent billions over billions on welfare and aid money.

Plus they will feel like at home in a wicked Muslim country. It is like with the fish and the water.

In addition to that this Arab Muslims will consume  great parts of the oil money, so that this countries will have less to spent for their evil weapon programmes.

But beside this small point the video is great.  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani