Author Topic: Zogby poll goes from 12% Obama lead to 3% Obama lead in 2 days!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1346 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Is Something screwy is going on with all these polls? Or are people getting annoyed of the Obama Media??

There were polls last week saying a majority of white Senior Citizens wanted Obama to win.  This is simply impossible!!!

10-26-2008 (Obama +3) New numbers
Obama - 49%
McCain - 46%

10-25-2008 (Obama +9)
Obama - 51%
McCain - 42%

10-24-2008 (Obama +12)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Zogby poll goes from 12% Obama lead to 3% Obama lead in 2 days!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2008, 08:42:55 PM »
I hope McCain wins!

Offline EffIran

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2008, 08:44:26 PM »
zogby is a retarded arab.  his polls are often wrong.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2008, 08:48:38 PM »
I hope I'm wrong, but I think Obama has a great lead right now, regardless of what the polls show.

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2008, 08:48:47 PM »
i was watching tv the other day and guess what they said about polling?

"do your own polling."

if it is a democrat doing the polling, then of course his candidate is doing phenomenally well. ;)

they pointed out that (on Fox & Friends,) "i don't have 15 mins," the time it takes to do the polling, and some people just don't have the time.  then there are people that have all the time in the world to do polls (ones collecting welfare and usually democrats,) so that's why we see these huge gaps that make no sense.  

i stopped watching and subscribing to polls thanks to you guys on this site.  Scott Rasmussen makes me sick.  He absolutely gloats when he reports his findings, with cockroach Alan Colmes just about ready to burst out laughing he can hardly contain himself.  I've written to Sean Hannity a thousand times about Alan and finally wrote to Alan's bosses about his sickening behavior ;D

ETA:  i don't think the polls can be trusted.  they are orchestrated to discourage Republicans to say, "why bother voting," and to create apathy.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2008, 08:59:52 PM by jaime »

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2008, 09:03:11 PM »
I hope I'm wrong, but I think Obama has a great lead right now, regardless of what the polls show.

don't forget what his running mate said recently about being "tested."  people are afraid of another attack.  Biden said, "mark my words."  apparently he knows something we don't know.  he gave the public a warning, unless it's his brain aneurysm acting up again.  he refuses to release his medical records to the public WHICH HE IS SUPPOSED TO DO.  why is he allowed to get away with saying, "No."

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2008, 10:33:20 PM »
I have been active in politics for over 30 years. I have learned many things in that time.

One, people have very short attention spans. This is, in fact, why companies will air commercials repeatedly, because once is not enough for it to sink into peoples' minds. Remember the fake racial attack on the girl in Pittsburgh? Already forgotten by most people. The only ones who will remember it are the shvartsehs and white liberals, but they were not voting for McCain anyway.

There are three categories of voters: those on the right who already had their minds made up for McCain; those on the left who already had their minds made up for Obama, and then the largest group: everyone else in between.

And that larger group (everybody else inbetween), when push comes to shove, votes their pocketbook. That is the bottom line for the masses in the middle.

If McCain will continually hammer away with the Joe the Plumber ads, reminding people that Obama wants to "spread the wealth" (ala Karl Marx), reminds people continually that they will be POORER under Obama's plan, he will win.

Bottom line for most people: their money.
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2008, 01:41:41 AM »
I have been active in politics for over 30 years. I have learned many things in that time.

One, people have very short attention spans. This is, in fact, why companies will air commercials repeatedly, because once is not enough for it to sink into peoples' minds. Remember the fake racial attack on the girl in Pittsburgh? Already forgotten by most people. The only ones who will remember it are the shvartsehs and white liberals, but they were not voting for McCain anyway.

There are three categories of voters: those on the right who already had their minds made up for McCain; those on the left who already had their minds made up for Obama, and then the largest group: everyone else in between.

And that larger group (everybody else inbetween), when push comes to shove, votes their pocketbook. That is the bottom line for the masses in the middle.

If McCain will continually hammer away with the Joe the Plumber ads, reminding people that Obama wants to "spread the wealth" (ala Karl Marx), reminds people continually that they will be POORER under Obama's plan, he will win.

Bottom line for most people: their money.

:clap:    :clap:    :clap:  Wonderful post!