Author Topic: Berg has tape of Grandma confirming Kenyan Birth  (Read 716 times)

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
Berg has tape of Grandma confirming Kenyan Birth
« on: October 24, 2008, 07:04:55 PM »
http://texasdarlin.wordpress.com/

Berg: Grandma Confirms Kenyan Birth

Attorney Philip J. Berg announced Thursday that he has an audio recording of Barack Obama’s paternal grandmother confirming that Barack was born in Kenya. Via World Net Daily:

Philip J. Berg, a former deputy attorney general for Pennsylvania, told the Michael Savage talk radio program tonight that the document (birth certificate on Obama’s website) is forged and that he has a tape recording he will soon release.

“This has been a real sham he’s pulled off for the last 20 months,” Berg told Savage. “I’ll release it [the tape] in a day or two, affidavits from her talking to a certain person. I heard the tape. She was speaking [to someone] here in the United States.”
He said the telephone call was from Obama’s paternal grandmother affirming she “was in the delivery room in Kenya when he was born Aug. 4, 1961.”

I have not yet listened to the radio interview, which can be heard here (h/t yeah right).  And it’s not clear whether Berg plans to release the actual audio tape, or a transcript of such.

We previously reported on this blog in an Oct. 11 article entitled “Obama Born in Kenya? (New Information)” on an anonymous tip that a Kenyan Birth Certificate for Obama has been received by 3 unnamed people in the U.S. According to our source, that Birth Certificate lists Coast Hospital in Mombasa, Kenya, as the place of birth and includes witness signatures.

In the Oct. 11 report, we noted that the tip “reflects information filed Oct. 9 by Philip Berg” in his court case challenging Obama’s eligibility to be President:

See item #18 on this docket, page 10, the relevant language of which, underlined in red, is captured here in a screen shot:

It reads:

…Obama was born at Coast Hospital in Mombasa, Kenya located in Coast Province…

Since receiving that tip on Oct. 11, we have been unable to verify the information or secure confirmation from other sources. If Berg has possession of an audio tape, as indicated in yesterday’s interview on Savage Radio, it would certainly lend credence to the existence of the Kenyan Birth Certificate.

Asked how Berg could explain a birth announcement in the Honolulu Examiner newspaper — first reported HERE on the TD Blog, Berg told Savage that…

…he believes Obama’s mother was near the end of her pregnancy and unable to travel by plane, so Obama was born in Kenya. The family then traveled to Hawaii and registered the birth and submitted the newspaper announcement.

To emphasize again: We are reporting information from third parties and have no further confirmation or verification of either claim at this time. [Also, we have no additional information on the API story.]

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Berg has tape of Grandma confirming Kenyan Birth
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2008, 07:16:22 PM »
The API stories are very unreliable.

However, the audio of the Grandma saying this is more than likely real.  Berg is a great patriot.

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2008, 07:19:03 PM »
The API stories are very unreliable.

However, the audio of the Grandma saying this is more than likely real.  Berg is a great patriot.

I agree ...I think the API story is a hoax even though they claim
they are negotiating with Fox News for the release of the tape.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2008, 08:36:25 PM »
...if its real, then what are they waiting for?  they should just produce it now.  Saying "i have proof", then not showing it only makes one lose credibility.