Author Topic: female muslim drivers and pedestrians  (Read 620 times)

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
female muslim drivers and pedestrians
« on: October 27, 2008, 09:43:37 PM »
I once walked halfway across a road, a car slowed down completely unnecessarily.  I waved for the car to go along. I'd continue walking after the car.

As soon as I wave the car to go along, a muslim woman rushes past me from behind in front of the car.

She obviously thought I was waving for her to run along. 

She did, the car slammed his breaks she reaches the other side of the road, oblivious.  And she thanked me afterwards ..  Still convinced I had waved her along.

I guess if I hadn't been there she'd have been standing at the road side for 10 minutes

These women come over here, they wouldn't have a license to drive a camel in their countries of origin.

A hilarious program I saw, was afghan driving school.. the instructor said "Be confident, like a man".

At one point in the driving test a big crowd watched a woman parking. They are shouting things.  The documentary maker asked her what.. She said it's too horrible to say.

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
Re: female muslim drivers and pedestrians
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2008, 09:58:48 PM »
oh oh .... are these the muslims that drive w/only one eye exposed :laugh:

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2008, 10:06:34 PM »
oh oh .... are these the muslims that drive w/only one eye exposed :laugh:

Those ones would never be allowed to drive by their husbands. They wouldn't even be allowed out of the house .  I haven't seen any like that in britain.

There are many with just their eyes peaking through a veil though.   I haven't seen them driving either though.

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2008, 10:16:56 PM »
thank G-d.