Author Topic: who's backing Barack Obama???  (Read 1447 times)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
who's backing Barack Obama???
« on: October 25, 2008, 07:36:44 PM »

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Re: who's backing Barack Obama???
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2008, 08:46:30 PM »
If Obama gets elected, it will be the single greatest victory of the media in history.  The only possible exception I can think of is that the media convinced an entire nation that bombing Serbia was righteous.  Actually, the media also convinced an entire nation that the war in Vietnam was wrong.  Also, they convinced the American people that there are such a people as "Palestinians" and that they are oppressed by Israel.  Now that I think about it, the media also convinced most Americans that Reagan was more evil than Breshnev and that Nixon was more evil than Mao ze Tong.  Wait a minute, hasn't the media also convinced Americans that islam is a religion of peace?  They've also convinced Americans that black culture is something worth celebrating.

So the American media has consistently taken the wrong side of things, and worse, they have been very successful in convincing the American public of their positions.

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2008, 01:24:43 AM »
If Obama gets elected, it will be the single greatest victory of the media in history.  The only possible exception I can think of is that the media convinced an entire nation that bombing Serbia was righteous.  Actually, the media also convinced an entire nation that the war in Vietnam was wrong.  Also, they convinced the American people that there are such a people as "Palestinians" and that they are oppressed by Israel.  Now that I think about it, the media also convinced most Americans that Reagan was more evil than Breshnev and that Nixon was more evil than Mao ze Tong.  Wait a minute, hasn't the media also convinced Americans that islam is a religion of peace?  They've also convinced Americans that black culture is something worth celebrating.

So the American media has consistently taken the wrong side of things, and worse, they have been very successful in convincing the American public of their positions.

they are despicable.  they set the standards for American families.  the media shows Paris Hilton w/$2,000 Chanel purses, then 12 yr. old brats demand them from their mothers who are working 2-3 jobs.  instead of being a parent, often the mother, who is away from home and feels guilty, gives in and buys the child the $2,000 purse.  a lot of these mothers are raising their kids alone because the husband takes off since divorces are so easy to obtain.  due to guilt, the mothers buy their kids all kinds of things to ease their conscious.  i also think beast Ocra  :beast:  flaunts her enormous wealth in front of her audience, they try to emulate her and then these families find themselves in enormous debt.  i think she is to blame for women spending away life savings, money for their kids college, putting the families into financial ruin and the husband being kept in the dark, much of the time, about family finances.  her zombie audience wants to be just like her, but they can't afford it.

that horrible rap music that denegrates women calling them "ho's," and other offensive words, wearing all that gaudy bling, underwear exposed while their pants are hanging around their knees sends more bad messages, i.e., promiscuity and indecency.  that garbage is mainstream in high schools and sets more bad examples. 

after this election, no one should pay any attention to the media.  i'm happy to report that after endorsing Obama yesterday and trashing Cindy McCain for no reason at all, NY Times has befallen some bad news: they are $430,000,000 in the hole :::D

ETA:  I don't think it's just the media; we have enemies out there and i think they have contributed to Obama's campaign to do whatever will damage us further.  i think some of that money went to the media, don't you?
« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 01:33:50 AM by jaime »

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2008, 03:03:04 PM »

Mccain needs to show a little more energy 
But lately he has been more expressive ....

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2008, 03:23:59 PM »

Mccain needs to show a little more energy 
But lately he has been more expressive ....

Yes He should

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2008, 03:31:01 PM »