Author Topic: Immigrants-we need them  (Read 2607 times)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Immigrants-we need them
« on: February 22, 2007, 06:49:08 PM »
http://www.minorthoughts.com/2006/05/30/immigrants-we-need-them/

I read an extract of his book and he had some good points that maybe we should think over.

I don't believe that immigrants are a completely bad thing, the only reason why they go wrong and create chaos is when they are let into the education system and are allowed to be educated. They then grow up able to acheive high professions and steal the jobs from young british or american people. However while they are working behind a supermarket counter they are actually contributing to society in a way. Young americans can look at them and aspire to be something more or even better and they raise the pschological aspiration of white youths. However they drag the country down with their nasty ways. Its confusing, i can't form a one-sided view.

I was also thinking about Chaim mentioning the 3rd world. Shouldn't we help these starving people?

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
Re: Immigrants-we need them
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2007, 06:54:26 PM »
We may need immigrants, but we don't need illegal immigrants at all.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2007, 07:03:22 PM »
We may need immigrants, but we don't need illegal immigrants at all.
I agree 200%
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2007, 07:18:52 PM »
That is very true. I once read that a man sew some kids into the back car seat upholstery and then drove for 5 hours. Once they reached the America / mexico border they were discovered and the man was arrested. They always seem to catch the illegal immigrants that try their hardest to hide and sneak in. Yet they ignore the people literally walking across the borders.

Oh have you heard about the new theme park in mexico, where you pay to get shot at?

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2007, 08:11:16 PM »
   The liberals use the arguement that this country was built by immigrants in order to bring third world beasts in. They argue that these beasts are just the same as the European and Asian immigrants that built this great nation. They fail to recognize that many of these people came among great opposition and EARNED their right to stay here.
   I am not against someone regardless of origin earning their right to be a citizen of this great nation, but I am against those who don't belong here getting handouts. To start out, the literacy test should be reinstated(anti-semites eliminated it because it benefited the Jews and G-d punished them for it). I wouldn't expect the same level of English literacy from a non-English speaking country, but I would expect a minimal effort to learn English and expect them to score as well in a math section. Next I would expect them to maintain an income and make them ineligible for all social benefits until they contributed a minimal amount of taxes. Of course I would expect them to acheive far more than the minimal requirements but would need to draw the line somewhere.

Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2007, 11:20:50 PM »
With all due respect Sarah, I do not agree. If we need immigrants to do jobs why is unemployment among the native-born so high in England and America?

Clearly those in power just want to have cheaper laborers.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2007, 08:20:11 AM »
The thing that always puzzles me about the immigration debate in the UK is that the media is totally silent about some groups, who are more prone to cause trouble, but complains bitterly about particular groups like Eastern Europeans.  The fact is that we still have more negroes in Britain than we do Eastern Europeans.  That to me is an intolerable situation.  Why do we need negroes in our country when there are ten million Eastern Europeans who could take their place and contribute more?

Also, I have tended to find that Indian and East Europeans are better workers than indigenous people.  Indigenous, young white British are the worst workers of all.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2007, 09:05:39 AM »
Part of the reason why so many of us want immigration restriction is because we feel threatened by it.  Therefore it is self-interest on both sides (pro- and anti-) which is the dominant motivation.

I certainly don't see myself having a place in a globalized competitive economic system.  One has to be absolutely ruthless to survive such conditions.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

ftfl

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2007, 10:11:01 AM »
Globalisation as preached by todays politicians cannot ultimately work. It is a system based on consumerism, the mass production of and transportation of rubbish. It presumes that ultimate happines comes  from money, and it takes no notice of the fact tbhat we are churning thorugh the earths resources at a rediculously fast rate, it also presumes that everyone can be bought by the other of an easy life, money etc, such will not work on people like the iranians, they may like western money and western comforts, but they are far more concerned about destorying the west and israel than acquiring our comforts.

I just don't understand how anyone can have any faith whatsoever in the system of globalisation, I really thought it was just a lie preached by the politicians that everyone knew was a lie untill recently when I spoke with someone who actually beleives that iran will drop it's nazi like culture soon, because it is recieving an influx of money...

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2007, 04:27:22 PM »
With all due respect Sarah, I do not agree. If we need immigrants to do jobs why is unemployment among the native-born so high in England and America?

Clearly those in power just want to have cheaper laborers.

I don't personally agree with what i said either :). I just thought that they were creditable points to favor immigration. I believe its also because of the growing economy, the natives of a country cannot solely support it. For example, recently theres been the chain of supermarkets called Tesco, that has advanced rapidly and is building a superstore on every street corner. For every unnecessary store built another hundred jobs are required and so on. Greed caused by us is encouraging the immigrants who see a prospect of earning more then 9p a day even being a doctor.
The annoying thing is these people can become British or American citizens just by paying for a passport and fee with money from the jobs they've taken. However there are a few immigrants who do make a difference and can make up for about 10 lazy white native louts who would rather drink themselves to death and disintergrate their family's for "gangsta culture" then work a solid day.

Takebackourtemple, those were great points. I agree but their are also other fields of education that immigrants can overpower us by. Indians are natural entrepreneurs......and eastern Europeans are very hard workers. Fotl you are right, their are many ethnic minorities that go unnoticed but cause all the trouble and i guess the media doesn't want to elaborate on them because they are scared and fearful of a revolt against them.

Ftf do you thing that globalisation has come to an end and is currently at its peak, will we be seeing a downfall soon?

Chaimfan i've sent you about 6 Pms!!!!! Haven't you got them? There have been days where the "send" button would not let me click it :'( But other times i've replyed! I sent a Very long message yesterday?! It works when i send other people pms.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2007, 04:32:17 PM by sarah.... »

ftfl

« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2007, 04:33:28 PM »
Peak? How can something so bad be likened to having gained height?

But yes I do believe it's going to come crashing down, because it isn't sustainable, money is not the root of all happiness, and the earth's resources are not limitless.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2007, 05:09:01 PM »
Peak? How can something so bad be likened to having gained height?

But yes I do believe it's going to come crashing down, because it isn't sustainable, money is not the root of all happiness, and the earth's resources are not limitless.

Peak as in its just about at the  worse level or stage that it could get. Imagine it on a graph :)

The earths resources may not be limitless but the earth is going to come to an end very soon. What would you say to the arguement,"might as well use it up will we're here."
 :)Have a good night.....

ftfl

« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2007, 07:29:33 PM »
No Globalisation is going to get worse before it falls down. Think it through...