General Category > General Discussion

Channel 2 In Israel Wants To Interview Me Election Night

(1/5) > >>

דוד בן זאב אריה:
I need your ideas and some Talking points.

Lisa:
Awesome!

Ulli:
Perhaps you should meet with our good Chaim for some training. Chaim is very expierienced in this press issues.

Kahane-Was-Right BT:

--- Quote from: דוד בן זאב אריה on October 27, 2008, 02:22:20 PM ---I need your ideas and some Talking points.

--- End quote ---

I bet they will bring up Sarah Palin and they will try to bring all the secular "Jewish" talking points about how the Christians want to convert us so how can you support a christian evangelical, etc etc.... Prepare to be attacked because they will attack you, this way you can answer in a smart way.

Kahane-Was-Right BT:
Try if you can to bring up Obama's connection to PLO radicals edward said and rashid kalidi and that he wants to keep arming Lebanon despite the presence of Hezbollah in the govt. (a continuation of a terrible bush policy actually!)   Also try to mention that Obama will demand Israel not to defend itself against Iran and to trust in useless sanctions, while Mccain will likely give a green light or at least not oppose Israel if Israel determined it was in its interest to bomb the nuke sites.   Etc.   Maybe prepare some material cooked up ahead of time and read over many times to remember it well and be able to say a thought-out statement in response to certain questions on the spot.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version