Author Topic: UNEARTHED OBAMA AUDIO/VIDEO MUST HEAR PLEASE.. THIS CAN BE IT FOR HUSSEIN  (Read 679 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
There's your smoking gun, Wolf.  No American who loves the principles of the constitution would vote for Obama if they see this.  Well done.  I think this is really solid evidence.  I'm going to send it to everyone I know.  You should post this as a sticky.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
This was done very early on in his career
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
This audio is spreading like wild fire over the web! This is one of the few times that I think something like this can make a difference. It may only be a small difference though. Normal people do not like to hear about redistribution of wealth. Let's see if the national media ignores this...

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
Wow this is actually shocking.  He openly admits he's a communist and wants to undermine the constitution of the founding fathers!

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
he's mentioned changing the constitution before.  he loves that idea.  the mainstream media WILL NOT show this tape.  this tape shows who he is and the mainstream media wants him to be our next president, so they will hide it from the American public, not doing their jobs, but are traitors themselves.  they are going to elect the next president, not you, because they are the elite media, and think we are too stupid to cast the "correct" vote.