General Category > General Discussion

THE video that EVERYONE should see. (Obama in 2001)

(1/1)

briann:

I just think this says it all.   He now has multiple references where he believes white wealth should be redistributed to AfroCans.

Ulli:
Great video, Brian.

Obama is a real continental European leftists. If you know one of them you know all.  >:(

I think the wasp majority of American voters will vote for him, because they agree with his big gouvernment agenda.

briann:

--- Quote from: Pheasant on October 27, 2008, 02:35:52 PM ---Great video, Brian.

Obama is a real continental European leftists. If you know one of them you know all.  >:(

I think the wasp majority of American voters will vote for him, because they agree with his big gouvernment agenda.

--- End quote ---

They will vote for him... because they are ignorant.  If you look at polls.... only 1 in 8 (still too high) think wealth-re-distribution is a good idea.  Ive spoken to dozens of Obama supporters, who arent really ideologues, and they don't support wealth redistribution, they just want a change in face, and are ignoring everything else.

mord:
They just want to say look at me aren't i great i voted for an unqualified negroe

jaime:
thanks Briann.  these people that are voting for Obama don't understand what redistribution of wealth means and don't care.  look at this comment:

McCain looks like a tyrannosaurus Rex with his short little arms.

that was in the comment section under the video.  the average voter is either missing the ads that talk about redistribution, don't know who Pelosi, Reid & Obama are together in congress, don't know what Marxism is, all they know is Obama draws large crowds like a rock star.  Obama should go live with his ilk in Europe.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version