General Category > General Discussion

Barack Hussein Obama not qualified to run for President (POTUS)!

(1/2) > >>

P J C:

Barack Obama is not qualified to run for the President of the United States of America. The DNC is at fault!

Dr. Dan:
awesome video..i emailed all my friends..and to a few obama die hards.

jaime:
great video.  DNC knows about this >:(  Obama is not qualified to be Pres. and the DNC is covering up for him.  i hope McCain knows about this.  i sent this over to his site.  the lousy judge denied Berg's motion.  he's covering for Obama also.  IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE THAT WILL HELP EXPOSE THIS FRAUD.  where are his Harvard records.  where are his Columbia records.  where is his birth certificate.  WHO IS THIS GUY?

SAMSON:
A very good video. I cannot understand why Hannity or O'Reilly has not mentioned it. Malzberg and Savage had this guy on their shows. Very strange, if Obama has nothing to hide, why would he make a big deal out of this.

zachor_ve_kavod:
Obama could be Osama bin Laden in disguise and it wouldn't make the least bit of difference.  I'm not saying that the Berg case doesn't have merit.  It probably does, but it is a pipe dream to think that he'll be stopped from running or impeached after the fact.  Sorry to be so pessimistic, but that's how I think this is going to be played out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version