Author Topic: Ask Yesha Your Questions For His Oct. 2 2008/3 Tishrei, 5758 Show  (Read 755 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Ask Yesha Your Questions For His Oct. 2 2008/3 Tishrei, 5758 Show
« on: September 16, 2008, 04:28:31 PM »
I am making this thread on behalf of Yesha, who's been having technical problems. 

Yesha writes:

Please post your great questions and comments here I look forward to addressing them on Thursday 2 Oct. The show will be put up, G-d willing on Thursday too. Dance

Everyone is welcome to ask on any topic, though on Torah I’m not that qualified to answer - for that go to Judeanoncapta and his gr8 Torah show (http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=23966.0)!

Please limit your post to one question or comment – that’s per poster.

Thank you,
-Zev, a.k.a. “Yesha”

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Ask Yesha Your Questions For His Oct. 2 2008/3 Tishrei, 5758 Show
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2008, 06:07:18 PM »
Hi Yesha.

i've heard that amongst some in charedi world, the women work(along with being a housewife), they bring in all the money, and the men just study all day long.

have you seen that, and what do you think about it?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2008, 06:22:21 PM »
Greetings Yesha. Does the average person in Britain care who is president of the United States or do they only care about their own politics? Sadly I don't think many Americans could even name a foreign leader.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2008, 11:10:37 PM »
Dear Yesha,

As England's muslims are gaining more control of the country by exploiting western guilt, I'm wondering why I don't hear about ordinary people resisting this.  It seems to me that the muslims are going to take over without even having to fire one shot and the rest of the country has already resigned themselves to this.  I know English people are tough (just look at the soccer fans), so what exactly is the problem?

Thanks,

Zachor_ve_kavod.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2008, 08:33:33 PM »
Shalom YESHA,

Would you rather be in a country that is being taken over by muslims (Like England) Or would you rather live in a country that has a muslim running for President or Prime Minister (Like America), and why?

The Keyword is RATHER, I know that you would not like either situation.

G-d Bless,
ProJewCatholic
« Last Edit: October 24, 2008, 03:08:30 PM by ProJewCatholic »
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2008, 01:14:09 AM »
Yesha,

Why is the year 5758 in the post title? Isn't this year 5769?

muman613

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14