Author Topic: Barbara West FL Station posed this question to McCain  (Read 436 times)

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
Barbara West FL Station posed this question to McCain
« on: October 27, 2008, 09:57:23 PM »
"If you ran such a lousy campaign, how can you be expected to run the country?"

(not exact words, but close)

She told that to Bill O'Reilly.  Bill said he thought Obama ran the best campaign he's ever seen.

I guess no matter what is released to the public, i.e., audio tapes re redistribution of wealth, it won't make a difference?  Biden pooh poohed it saying, "This is getting ugly.  It's Fox News and McCain who doctored the tape(about the tape mentioned above,) so no matter what they dig up on Obama will be blamed on the Republicans, Fox News and McCain, correct? 

What is going to happen to the Jews and to Israel if Obama gets elected?  I don't think McCain can get it together by the end of the week.

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
Re: Barbara West FL Station posed this question to McCain
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2008, 10:15:48 PM »
McCain's response to Barbara West's question was lame, something like, "this is what happens in campaigns," and then laughed.

i don't think it's funny.  can some of you please go over to McCain's site and chew him out?  here is the contact link:

http://www.johnmccain.com/Contact/

thank you.

ETA:  I am a wreck.  Nervous, scared and haven't slept for months.  What is going to happen to us if Obama gets elected?
« Last Edit: October 27, 2008, 10:22:43 PM by jaime »

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
Re: Barbara West FL Station posed this question to McCain
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2008, 12:57:06 AM »
"Bill said he thought Obama ran the best campaign he's ever seen."

Nice message Bill.  this means you must lie, cheat, demean your opponent, go back on your word, change your mind as many times as you like, and when you make an agreement (Hillary and John) about campaign financing, it's okay to collect as much money as you want to after you tell your opponent you are going to stop at the appropriate time.