Author Topic: I think we may have missed the more important message here  (Read 649 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
I think we may have missed the more important message here
« on: October 27, 2008, 11:07:40 PM »
A few days ago, somebody posted a clip from the "Family Guy", which showed nazis supporting McCain/Palin.  While we were disgusted by this, there was something in the clip that happened a few seconds before that noone took notice of.  My brother called me today and told me about it.  Apparently one of the characters in the clip commented on how horrible the nazis' portrayal of the Jews was.  Then it showed a picture of a nazi rendition of a Jew, then it showed the Jewish fellow the characters were with.  They looked identical.  The obvious implication of this, is that the creator of the "Family Guy" believes that the nazis portrayal of the Jews was accurate.  I'm sure you've seen how Jews were portrayed in the nazi media.  That's what this a--hole believes is accurate.  I'm pasting my brother's comments with the clip below.

["]

Check this clip out.  I know that Family Guy stakes it's reputation on being offensive, but I don't believe this.  After saying that Nazi propaganda portrayed the Jews accurately , they accuse McCain-Palin of representing Nazi political views.  This is a wonderful demonstration of the hypocrisy that exists in the progressive left today, simultaneously defending Nazi antisemitism while accusing their opponents of being Nazis.  Why not?  They defend Muslim antisemitism too!  I know, I'm overreacting.  This is just all in good fun right!?  I'm not laughing.

[""]

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
Re: I think we may have missed the more important message here
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2008, 11:14:36 PM »
"My brother called me today and told me about it.  Apparently one of the characters in the clip commented on how horrible the nazis' portrayal of the Jews was.  Then it showed a picture of a nazi rendition of a Jew, then it showed the Jewish fellow the characters were with.  They looked identical."

Yes, I saw it too.  We all look alike, don't we >:(

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2008, 11:19:23 PM »
"My brother called me today and told me about it.  Apparently one of the characters in the clip commented on how horrible the nazis' portrayal of the Jews was.  Then it showed a picture of a nazi rendition of a Jew, then it showed the Jewish fellow the characters were with.  They looked identical."

Yes, I saw it too.  We all look alike, don't we >:(

It's not just that we look alike.  Have you ever seen how the nazis (ym"sh) portrayed Jews?  Why, it's as bad or worse than how Jews are portrayed today in the islamic media.  The statement made by this cartoon is that the nazis were not exagerating in their description of the Jews.  The producer is obviously a Jew-hating POS.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2008, 07:22:27 AM »
umm, this show makes fun of Jews all the time..but then again, they are making fun of the very Jews we make fun of..the winey annoying wimpy ones.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2008, 07:29:05 AM »
umm, this show makes fun of Jews all the time..but then again, they are making fun of the very Jews we make fun of..the winey annoying wimpy ones.

I don't have to watch it to know there's an obvious difference between their making fun and JTF's making fun. They are obviously characterising all jews like that.  JTF offers an alternative, kahanist character, so it's really quite different. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2008, 07:33:15 AM »
I SAW THAT AS WELL BUT WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM AN OSAMA OBAMA SUPPORTER THE GUY IS ONEOF LARGEST DONATORS TO OBAMA.  BTW THE ONLINE SUPPORTERS  STORY ABOUT HOW HE GETS ALL HIS MONEY FROM ONLINE SMALL SUPPORTERS,NOT TRUE 75% ofr his donations come from large corporations
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03