Author Topic: Save Israel and Western Civilizatin from Arab Breeding  (Read 6190 times)

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
  • Down with Islam, Self-Hating Jews and Jew Haters
    • Arutz Sheva 7 Israel National News
Save Israel and Western Civilizatin from Arab Breeding
« on: September 21, 2008, 10:35:34 AM »
I was shocked to read such a well written article on the anti-semite's Pat Buchanan website.  I am not sure if Pat Buchanan is celebrating this or not, but whatever the case, the article is entirely true.  Before anyone shoots at me for posting this guy's article, just read it and see for yourself it is not true.  The problem is arabs are breeding out of control, and thanks to modern technology produced by the western world, now we can keep arabs alive and decrease infant mortality.  The result has been a skyrocketing arab population.  Us Jewish people and even Europeans, at one time cherished the traditional housewife who woudl stay at home, raise a family, bearing many children.  But today, in our modern complacent western lifestyles, we believe that we must stray away from religious teachings and now women should have careers , dress, talk and act like men and be able to use all the birth control and have full sexual freedom.  Well, as much fun as we now have in our sexual revolution with gun toting, sexy babes on the beach and hard hitting, top notch snazzy business ladies, we are losing our population and fast!    The Jewish population is decreasing at alarming speed , cause our girls are becoming sterilzied and refusing to have babies, since babies and being a mother = old world woman and means no free life of business, social life and clubbing, and of course, casual sex with various men, like which is in practice today.

In the year 2050, arabs will dominate the world in population.  The one things Arabs and Muslims have going for themselves is they still follow traditional roles of their religion, whereas we do not, believin gthat seperating ourselves fgrom traditional roles has freed us.  Well, statistics speak for yourself.  My advice is to get our women out of the business office and back into the home making babies.  I will tell you!  At this rate, we are finished!  Arabs are invading Europe, USA, even Latin America!  The population of Jews with all our liberal, pro-abortion, birth control, anti-family laws is decimating our race.   

When will anyone wake up and see, that we are our own worst enemy?  We are always worried about Muslims invaded us with nuclear weapons, but if we do not throw the Arabs out of Israel now, at this rate, soon Arabs will have the vast majority in our country.  I don't see Jewish women tossing their $80,000 year pay check and becoming housewives any time soon.   But in the mean time, every Arab family will have 8 children compared to our 1 or 0 child Jewish household..   Major emergency, anyone care to add?

http://buchanan.org/blog/2008/05/pjb-the-lost-tribes-of-israel/
http://buchanan.org/blog/2007/09/pjb-stopping-the-next-war-2/
« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 10:42:06 AM by AryehYehudah »

Offline lebanese

• Junior JTFer
Re: Save Israel and Western Civilizatin from Arab Breeding
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2008, 12:33:38 AM »
Hope Islam will be eradicated.. they have a very high percentage in europe.. in netherlands, they are now 25 %. that reminds me of Lebanon. Non muslims were 65 % before 1975. Now they are less than 30 %. Good Luck :(

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2009, 05:41:17 PM »
I was shocked to read such a well written article on the anti-semite's Pat Buchanan website.  I am not sure if Pat Buchanan is celebrating this or not, but whatever the case, the article is entirely true.  Before anyone shoots at me for posting this guy's article, just read it and see for yourself it is not true.  The problem is arabs are breeding out of control, and thanks to modern technology produced by the western world, now we can keep arabs alive and decrease infant mortality.  The result has been a skyrocketing arab population.  Us Jewish people and even Europeans, at one time cherished the traditional housewife who woudl stay at home, raise a family, bearing many children.  But today, in our modern complacent western lifestyles, we believe that we must stray away from religious teachings and now women should have careers , dress, talk and act like men and be able to use all the birth control and have full sexual freedom.  Well, as much fun as we now have in our sexual revolution with gun toting, sexy babes on the beach and hard hitting, top notch snazzy business ladies, we are losing our population and fast!    The Jewish population is decreasing at alarming speed , cause our girls are becoming sterilzied and refusing to have babies, since babies and being a mother = old world woman and means no free life of business, social life and clubbing, and of course, casual sex with various men, like which is in practice today.

In the year 2050, arabs will dominate the world in population.
  The one things Arabs and Muslims have going for themselves is they still follow traditional roles of their religion, whereas we do not, believin gthat seperating ourselves fgrom traditional roles has freed us.  Well, statistics speak for yourself.  My advice is to get our women out of the business office and back into the home making babies.  I will tell you!  At this rate, we are finished!  Arabs are invading Europe, USA, even Latin America!  The population of Jews with all our liberal, pro-abortion, birth control, anti-family laws is decimating our race.   

When will anyone wake up and see, that we are our own worst enemy?  We are always worried about Muslims invaded us with nuclear weapons, but if we do not throw the Arabs out of Israel now, at this rate, soon Arabs will have the vast majority in our country.  I don't see Jewish women tossing their $80,000 year pay check and becoming housewives any time soon.   But in the mean time, every Arab family will have 8 children compared to our 1 or 0 child Jewish household..   Major emergency, anyone care to add?

no, they won't.

Offline Sirbata

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2009, 06:20:11 PM »
yes... this is same as in Kosovo . Albanian average family has 6-10 kids.   Serbs 0-1.   And there goes Kosovo the heart ... or Serbian Jerusalem

Offline Bradina

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2009, 06:34:45 PM »
Kosovo Albanians have the highest birth rate in all of Europe. Just think about that for a second.

It's preposterous. Serbs meanwhile are among the lowest in Europe.

Non-Muslim women are having less and less babies because of the renewed outlook on life the feminist movement has provided to Women in the Western and civilized world. Meanwhile, Muslim men are having 5-6 children per wife. They're locking their women in the house and forcing them to make babies and raise as many children as they can. They virtually have no freedom. The rest of the world is doing the exact opposite.

There will be a point in time where Muslims will pretty much dominate the world in population (as if it isn't already). Not soon but certainly in a hundred years or so. It's an inevitability.

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2009, 07:48:45 PM »
meanwhile, other people are committing abortions left and right.
aka Someone Else

Offline Sirbata

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2009, 02:26:28 PM »
So taking all this into consideration... where is the crime in  eliminating ALL... young, old, male and female?   It sounds very harsh and personally i would have trouble excepting that, but if they use  birthrate as a weapon.....  no need to finish this sentence

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2009, 04:55:41 PM »
So taking all this into consideration... where is the crime in  eliminating ALL... young, old, male and female?   It sounds very harsh and personally i would have trouble excepting that, but if they use  birthrate as a weapon.....  no need to finish this sentence

To eliminate ALL is the crime.

Much better weapon is to abandon selfish concept of sexual intercourse only as means to please one's own physical desire.
Fall in love, build strong traditional families and have many children.
Believe me, this brings much more happiness and harmony.

Do you know that in Jerusalem Jewish birthrate has recently surpassed Arab birthrate?
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2009, 06:43:52 PM »

In the year 2050, arabs will dominate the world in population.  The one things Arabs and Muslims have going for themselves is they still follow traditional roles of their religion, whereas we do not, believin gthat seperating ourselves fgrom traditional roles has freed us.  Well, statistics speak for yourself.  My advice is to get our women out of the business office and back into the home making babies.  I will tell you!  At this rate, we are finished!  Arabs are invading Europe, USA, even Latin America!  The population of Jews with all our liberal, pro-abortion, birth control, anti-family laws is decimating our race.   

I don't think people should change their lifestyles because the Arabs are breeding. I have a better idea. You nuke the Muzzies, bring down their population by 70 percent and trust me, those remaining will be cursing Mohamed and Alla ( Moon Idol )  for the rest of their lives. The remaining Muzzies will probably convert to Judaism or Christianity.
I am quite horrified that more people can't see Islam and the Muzzies for what they really are. If the Muzzies want to live and serve Satan, it would be a Mitzvah to send them back to him. If we do not rid the world of these Evil things ( Muzzies ) we are helping to destroy the World.

P.S. If we have not rid the world of Muzzies by 2050, we deserve to die. Enough is enough!

Shalom - Dox

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2009, 05:52:40 AM »

I don't think people should change their lifestyles because the Arabs are breeding. I have a better idea. You nuke the Muzzies, bring down their population by 70 percent and trust me, those remaining will be cursing Mohamed and Alla ( Moon Idol )  for the rest of their lives. The remaining Muzzies will probably convert to Judaism or Christianity.
I am quite horrified that more people can't see Islam and the Muzzies for what they really are. If the Muzzies want to live and serve Satan, it would be a Mitzvah to send them back to him. If we do not rid the world of these Evil things ( Muzzies ) we are helping to destroy the World.

P.S. If we have not rid the world of Muzzies by 2050, we deserve to die. Enough is enough!

Shalom - Dox

How about a realistic solution, since that will never happen?

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2009, 08:39:32 AM »
there is NO 'realistic solution'  Israel IN- A-RABS OUT
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2009, 09:13:27 AM »

Shalom - Dox

Yes Dox, we have to fight them with the will to victory.

The truth is, they would starve to death, alone if the EU wouldn't deliver them subsidized food.

It is our weakness that makes this animals "strong" - not their own abilities.

Their culture is a joke,

their theology is a joke,

their working ethic is a joke,

their intellect is a joke,

their logic is a joke,

they look like the devil and

their intentions are homicidal.

Under natural circumstances they would never be a threat to us. Thanks to Socialism and it's clouded ideas of the equality of all man and all cultures we are in this trouble.

My personal oppinion is, that the wicked self hate so much Christians and Jews are infected with is a direct effect of the obvious distance between the reality, that there is only one civilization namly ours and the socialist multicultural point of view. The selfhater blaims himselve  for the reality, namely the obvious shining superiority of the great occidental culture against the Muzzy subculture.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2009, 10:02:45 AM »
<snip>
Yes Dox, we have to fight them with the will to victory.

The truth is, they would starve to death, alone if the EU wouldn't deliver them subsidized food.

It is our weakness that makes this animals "strong" - not their own abilities.

Their culture is a joke,

their theology is a joke,

their working ethic is a joke,

their intellect is a joke,

their logic is a joke,

they look like the devil and

their intentions are homicidal.

Under natural circumstances they would never be a threat to us. Thanks to Socialism and it's clouded ideas of the equality of all man and all cultures we are in this trouble.

beautifully said

My personal oppinion is, that the wicked self hate so much Christians and Jews are infected with is a direct effect of the obvious distance between the reality, that there is only one civilization namly ours and the socialist multicultural point of view. The selfhater blaims himselve  for the reality, namely the obvious shining superiority of the great occidental culture against the Muzzy subculture.

I won't argue with that!

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2009, 12:30:32 PM »

Shalom - Dox

How about a realistic solution, since that will never happen?

Now the Japanese never dreamed they would be nuked, but it did happen. If push comes to shove, nukes will be used.
The Moslems seem to think they are invinsible. Moslems will never give up. The conclusion would be death to Western World, or death to the Moslems.
Still think Nukes won't be used?