Author Topic: Joe the Plumber: Obama Would Bring 'Death to Israel'  (Read 2394 times)

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
Re: Joe the Plumber: Obama Would Bring 'Death to Israel'
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2008, 10:11:53 PM »
What concerns me is how many of the college students are coming out that are speaking such brain washed leftest views. They are all for Obama. I live in a university town of more than ten thousand students, and the hostility toward Christian views is very strong. In fact, two nephews that come out of Christian homes are spouting horrible leftest views completely opposite of their parents. You can't reason with them about Obama. It is like arguing against their belief system, a blind faith that is trusted in the leftest ideals.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2008, 10:17:27 PM »
   He will also bring back gas chambers(somewhere in the world) to exterminate Jews G-d forbid he is elected. I'm guessing that Joe is a righteous gentile. It's a good thing we have decent people to counter the sick, evil, dimented self-hating Jews.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2008, 10:37:01 PM »
What concerns me is how many of the college students are coming out that are speaking such brain washed leftest views. They are all for Obama. I live in a university town of more than ten thousand students, and the hostility toward Christian views is very strong. In fact, two nephews that come out of Christian homes are spouting horrible leftest views completely opposite of their parents. You can't reason with them about Obama. It is like arguing against their belief system, a blind faith that is trusted in the leftest ideals.

how terrible Momo.  we live in a different world now.  it teaches them to be defiant to authority, disrespectful of their parents.....how are they going to get jobs?  you can't go telling off your boss every day, that's if they can even get a job.  not to worry, they can just go on Obama's welfare system and we can pay them to sit on their rear ends.

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2008, 10:37:46 PM »

Young college students are typically leftist.  I was.  It's the middle aged and older Obama supporters I find more disturbing.  As the saying goes, "if you're young and conservative you've got no heart.  If you're old and liberal you've got no brains."

Offline GodGunsAndGlory

• Full JTFer
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2008, 01:00:58 AM »
I was watching Fox News and saw Wurzelbacher:'Death to Israel' and I heard them saying McCain does not support the comments.

Being how naive I am sometimes though that Joe the Plumber said Death to Israel, but then it turns out I was being very naive and thinking Joe was the bad guy and McCain was the good guy.

How did this guy get nominated, he can't even stand up for anything other than staying in Iraq.

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2008, 01:15:47 AM »
Fox News got it wrong.  McCain did stand up for Joe the Plumber, except on one comment.  Here is the statement McCain disagreed w/Joe about:

Though "Joe the Plumber" has become a centerpiece of McCain's campaign in the closing days of the presidential race, McCain aides told FOX News the Republican nominee does not share Wurzelbacher's opinion on Obama's view toward Israel.

Obama states on his Web site that he strongly supports the U.S.-Israel relationship, as well as Israel's right to defend itself and foreign assistance to the country.

McCain, though, has suggested Obama's commitment to Israel is not as deep as it should be.

A McCain TV ad out Tuesday ridicules Obama for saying Iran, whose president is openly hostile toward Israel, is a "tiny" country that "doesn't pose a serious threat."

The narrator says: "Terrorism, destroying Israel, those aren't serious threats? Obama -- dangerously unprepared to be president."

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2008, 05:10:07 PM »
Joe is intelligent and the liberal elitists can't stand it.

The liberal elitists can't stand the fact that a plumber is capable of being more intelligent than them.

They should be ashamed of themselves for revealing information about him and for refusing to reveal information about Obama.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2008, 05:19:14 PM »
Joe is a former democrat and is now learning the error of his ways.  But at least he learned.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2008, 07:05:14 PM »
Joe is a former democrat and is now learning the error of his ways.  But at least he learned.

Intelligence allows for a change.  What about the masses who are not as smart as he is?

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2008, 12:06:53 AM »
i can't believe what Joe the Plumber has endured since BHO walked up his front lawn.  One of investigators may be charged w/a felony.  Another donated $128K to BHO's campaign and I heard on the news that Joe only had $1,000 in a tax lien on his house and that a $2,300 fine was imposed on him and then donated to BHO.  Sometimes they get it wrong on Fox, but I'm pretty sure that's what I heard.

Barbara West, the FL newsreporter, who is banned from asking questions of either the 2 dem candidates was similarly investigated.  her husband is a consultant, does charity work, and he was dragged through the mud.

The PA newstation, that happened to interview Biden on that same day as Barbara West was interviewed, has not yet been boycotted or investigated :beast: