General Category > General Discussion

US Planning talks with Taliban!?! Talks about what!

(1/4) > >>

muman613:
Shalom,

Just saw this clip on FOXNews and it is perplexing. Now the government wants us to believe that there is something to be gained by talking to the Taliban in Afghanistan. Im sure I know the outcome of these talks... It is completely stupid.

http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video08.html?maven_referralObject=3169865&maven_referralPlaylistId=&sRevUrl=http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,444467,00.html

I can already hear what the Taliban wants from America... Could it be Sharia?

muman613

PS: Talk to the HAND!

jaime:
hello muman,

i trust Col. Petraeus.  We don't have enough troops so it looks like we are backed into a corner and have no alternative but to talk to "lower level Talibans."

I am not an expert in these matters.  I guess we will just have to wait and see.  I was ready to blame Obama for this one :::D but I suppose he has nothing to do with it.

ETA:  Lt. Bill Cowan said both candidates don't know what they are talking about.  that's reassuring :'(

zachor_ve_kavod:
This is just insanity!

What are they going to talk about?  How can you negotiate with someone that wants you dead and that (supposedly) you want dead?  Just how cheap is the blood of the victims of 9/11?  I don't want to talk to those dancing, gun toting, faggots!  I want justice!  And I'll accept nothing less than justice!  Maybe the Bush administration is trying to prevent Obama from destroying the country by destroying it first.

Unbelievable.

jaime:
Zach, you are scaring me.  I have noticed Bush is much more aggressive now that he's leaving office.  I am not a political person so I don't know what the h*ll these people are thinking.  I can't keep up with it all and all these personalities  :beast:  it's just too much, isn't it?

zachor_ve_kavod:
It's just completely illogical.  What happened to all of the righteous anger Americans felt after September 11?
Where did all of that hatred go?  Hatred has its time and place, just as love and mercy have their time and place.  The Taliban are worthy only of our hatred.  The American memory must go back two weeks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version