Author Topic: Serbian man declares war against the Europian Union  (Read 4654 times)

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
Serbian man declares war against the Europian Union
« on: October 24, 2008, 12:08:14 PM »
Hahahah!

Serbs angry against the EU expansion towards the East!

Yes brother I agree! ! ! ! ! With you !!!!

Hahahah!
« Last Edit: October 24, 2008, 12:13:52 PM by DALMACIJA »

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Re: Serbian man declares war against the Europian Union
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2008, 03:02:13 PM »
I heard him say America a lot.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2008, 03:05:30 PM »

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2008, 03:35:40 PM »
At least he was at a good place. There was a beautiful river behind him.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2008, 03:44:50 PM »

I agree

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2008, 03:55:50 PM »

I agree

But if the EuroCommunist EU expands, this river may be captured by Albanians.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2008, 03:57:42 PM »

I agree

But if the EuroCommunist EU expands, this river may be captured by Albanians.

No, It will be annexed to Bulgaria...

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2008, 04:01:36 PM »
Believe me, in a couple of years, ultra-nationalist from all European countries, will have to fight together against non-Europeans, if they don't want to get kicked out of the mother-continent.
All the European/American... people who think of other Europeans / Whites, as ennemies, will only help the non-whites to annex European soil.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2008, 04:05:14 PM »
Believe me, in a couple of years, ultra-nationalist from all European countries, will have to fight together against non-Europeans, if they don't want to get kicked out of the mother-continent.
All the European/American... people who think of other Europeans / Whites, as ennemies, will only help the non-whites to annex European soil.

After the Utra White nationalists have cleansed Europe from Muslims, the same Ultra white nationalists from the European continent will start to cleanse also other people........Orthodox people perhaps.... It was conducted in the past!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2008, 04:40:10 PM »
After the Utra White nationalists have cleansed Europe from Muslims, the same Ultra white nationalists from the European continent will start to cleanse also other people........Orthodox people perhaps.... It was conducted in the past!

I would be happy to see some form of resistance.
Right now, nobody is really resisting immigration; anti-immigration policies are being rejected as if it were nazism.
Only Denmark to a certain extent, and Russia, where national pride isn't regarded as nazism, and where they have the guts to protect their citizens from the invaders.

Have you actually ever been outside Serbia? In a western city like Brussels or Paris?

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
  • Down with Islam, Self-Hating Jews and Jew Haters
    • Arutz Sheva 7 Israel National News
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2008, 07:14:47 PM »

Dalmacija, you make a good point..  I don't agree with some things you say here, but this is true.  These ultra white nationalists are based on nordic pagan mythology and adopting an ideology that is contrary to the well-being of a majority of whites.  Also, they have a main focus on destroying Jews.  What I am sad to see is that there is people from Orthodox religions who are partaking in neo-nazism.  Russia has the highest number of neo-nazis in Europe, more than Germany, Austria, etc.   This is ironic, since one of Hitler's main goal was to wipe out the Russians, who he considered to be an inferior race, since he considered them (whether correctly or not) mongoloids, in addition to the fact they were communists.  Much of this may be in a reaction to Islam invading their country, but they make enemies with several types of people, including Jews and other CHristians.   In USA, it is funny, because most Ultra-White Nationalist, like David DUke, hate Jews, but love Muslims, whereas in Europe they hate both.  Even Hungary's Nazi party claims they must protect Jews for now, because they are helping the economy, whereas the muslims are sucking the people dry , living as freeloaders.  Once the muslim rats get kicked out, then it will be time for them to send the Jews back to the gas chambers and redistribute their wealth, like their Uncle Adolf did.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 05:43:42 AM by AryehYehudah »

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2008, 10:03:59 PM »
"In USA, it is funny, because most Ultra-White Nationalist, like David DUke, hate Jews, but love Muslims, whereas in Europe they hate both."

"Once the muslim rats get kicked out, then it will be time for them to send the Jews back to the gas chambers and redistribute their wealth, like their Uncle Adolf did."

Very well said, brother AryehYehudah. Did you know that many of these White European "ultra-nationalists" from Germany, Holland and France fought on the side of the Ustasha Nazi Croatians against the Serbs by joining the Croatian army in 1991 - helping the Croats to murder and expel nearly 800,000 Serbs from Krajina and Croatia in the war from '91 to '95? 

It's very sad and infuriating to see the European Union/NATO leaders and our own government leaders here - on both sides of the political aisle in Washington - suck up to the world's muslims by bending over backwards to appease imperialist muslim countries' ambitions in Europe  (like Saudi Arabia and Iran) which has helped this population explosion of muslims in Europe.

Why did European Union leaders led by Germany and France - and the Republican party neocons along with President George W. Bush, follow in the footsteps of their predecessor, Bill Clinton and the Demon-cratic party, in pursuing the same pro-muslim policies in Europe by working with Iran and Saudi Arabia to guarantee these evil countries their wishes by having the US government lead the sick worldwide campaign in creating two Frankenstein monster Islamist Nazi terrorist states - Bosnia and Kosovo - right in the heart of the European continent?

[It is not widely known in the US that muslims who fought on behalf of Bosnia and Kosovo were intimitaley involved in 9/11 and the train bombings in London, England and Madrid, Spain, as well as the attempted bombing of US military personnel in Fort Dix, New Jersey.]

Why did not these White "ultra-natrionalists" in Europe - if they are so much against the Islamic takeover of their European homeland - support the Serbs in 1992 to 1995 in their righteous and just war of self-defense against the Bosnian SDA & Albanian KLA Islamic Nazi savages who were chopping the Serbs' heads off in Bosnia and Kosovo - instead of expressing public approval or keeping their mouths shut while this muslim anti-Serbian genocide was going on for years right in their own European backyard?

Why did they not express public outrage at what Clinton was doing for 8 years in mis-using the UN and NATO military forces to bomb the Serbs from the air in Bosnia in 1994, 1995 and then for 3 months straight in Kosovo and the rest of Serbia in 1999 in  support of genocidal muslim savages? Why were many of them either expressing approval or remaining silent about this muslim perpetrated genocide against their White European Christian brothers and sisters: the Serbs?

Julia Gorin, a Conservative US columnist of Russian Jewish heritage, wrote a series of eye-opening articles  on the Conservative website Political Mavens and in the Jewish World Review on this pro-muslim US government policy in Europe:

"US and Iran on same side"

http://politicalmavens.com/index.php/2007/07/25/us-and-iran-on-same-side/

"The Pro-American Terrorists"

http://www.jewishworldreview.com/julia/gorin061507.php3

"Nazis Love America"

http://politicalmavens.com/index.php/2008/01/07/nazis-love-america/

"Balkan Muslim Gratitude" [The Fort Dix plot by Albanians to blow up US military personnel]

http://frontpagemagazine.com/Articles/Read.aspx?GUID=B23A7F9C-8C70-4A30-9855-E247C667B873

« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 02:30:29 AM by 4International »

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2008, 05:56:26 AM »
After what he did to Serbs, now Clinton supports Nobama.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2008, 08:17:55 AM »

I would be happy to see some form of resistance.
Right now, nobody is really resisting immigration; anti-immigration policies are being rejected as if it were nazism.
Only Denmark to a certain extent, and Russia, where national pride isn't regarded as nazism, and where they have the guts to protect their citizens from the invaders.

Have you actually ever been outside Serbia? In a western city like Brussels or Paris?

I am against mass immigration. I support anti- immigration politics. But that does not mean that you should also agree with policy of ethnic of cleansing. But exception on small level must always exist. I think that immigration to the European continent must be stopped. But I do not agree that people who are born in Europe must be cleansed from Europe. I do not have good experiences with governments who aimed for an ethnic clean state.

I have never been in Brussels or Paris..
But people say that immigrants are the majority in those cities.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2008, 11:27:12 AM »
This above placed video comes from a humor website.

Do not take this video to serious.
The man does not say anything bad against anyone, even not against America.
He mentions America, when he compares his own place with America.
According to him his own area is the America... ..

« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 11:39:19 AM by DALMACIJA »

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2008, 02:47:29 AM »
  What I am sad to see is that there is people from Orthodox religions who are partaking in neo-nazism. 

You must know that "Orthodox" Nazis hate Orthodoxy.
According to them the Jews had launched Orthodoxy in Russia and Serbia.
The Slavs should return to their pagan religion which they had before the New Age, according to them..

We all know who stands behind them and who sponsors this anti- Orthodox theory on our land. The same forces of the world which had launched communism on Russia and Serbia are also responsible for the neo Nazism in these countries.

Of former communists you can make very loyal Nazis.
But to make of former communists Orthodox Christians is very difficult.
It is very difficult to remove the communist way of thinking from people.
That is a problem in former communist countries.

If you become a Nazi than you reject Orthodoxy...
You can not serve God and the devil in the same time...

Everybody can choose who he wants to serve, God or the devil....