General Category > General Discussion

savage endorses McCain

(1/2) > >>

mord:
http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=207473

Chaim Ben Pesach:
Unfortunately, Savage already did a lot of harm by demoralizing millions of conservatives with his daily attacks on the McCain-Palin ticket.

I think Savage is making the endorsement because he expects Obama to win and he knows that Obama will be a disaster. Savage doesn't want people to blame him for the disastrous Obama presidency, so now he can say that he did endorse McCain. But what Savage did until now was very harmful and very demoralizing.

mord:

--- Quote from: Chaim Ben Pesach on October 29, 2008, 07:48:25 AM ---Unfortunately, Savage already did a lot of harm by demoralizing millions of conservatives with his daily attacks on the McCain-Palin ticket.

I think Savage is making the endorsement because he expects Obama to win and he knows that Obama will be a disaster. Savage doesn't want people to blame him for the disastrous Obama presidency, so now he can say that he did endorse McCain. But what Savage did until now was very harmful and very demoralizing.

--- End quote ---
I agree but since his endorsment the polls have changed dramaticlly              http://www.drudgereport.com/

AsheDina:

--- Quote from: Chaim Ben Pesach on October 29, 2008, 07:48:25 AM ---Unfortunately, Savage already did a lot of harm by demoralizing millions of conservatives with his daily attacks on the McCain-Palin ticket.

--- End quote ---

I am EXTREMELY VERY ANGRY WITH savage. VERY much so, we ALL KNOW that he comes here. OBVIOUSLY.  HE KNEW about this Birth Cert. a LONG time ago, and did NOTHING. NOTHING.  I will blame HIM and HANNITY, and ALL of them if this BEAST gets in there- they have done absolutely NOTHING, and care about NOTHING but the almighty BUCK, and THATS ALL. DAMEN THEM ALL.
  When our country is FALLEN apart- I dont have to look further than FOX, CNN, WOR, KNEW- ALL of them for doing ZERO- they ARE TRAITORS of the WORST sort.  
  Hannity and Ayers? GIVE ME A BREAK, they KNEW a LONG time ago about the DANGERS of this person, and they did NOTHING. NOTHING.

Rubystars:
My dad likes to listen to Savage. I was in the car with him yesterday when Savage was on the radio and Savage told a caller that he wouldn't allow attacks on Palin on his show. Just a few weeks ago Savage was attacking Palin left and right. What the hell is wrong with this schizophrenic talk show host?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version