Author Topic: Obama Loses the Presidency-Pastor Manning  (Read 1934 times)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Obama Loses the Presidency-Pastor Manning
« on: October 29, 2008, 06:07:18 PM »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Obama Loses the Presidency-Pastor Manning
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2008, 08:13:03 PM »
I just hope Pastor Manning is right on this one.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2008, 09:27:14 PM »
Why does he keep calling Barack Osama "tarzan"?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2008, 10:03:41 PM »

I couldn't figure that out either, then my son said, "You know Mom, like Tarzan? The white guy raised by apes?" (Obama is half white remember.)

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My son just came in to tell me the Phillies won the World Series! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not into sports but I'm from Philly....and I've been praying every day for G-d to spare our country from the Obamanation....I kept looking for a sign that Obama would lose, and yesterday I asked Hashem that if He would let the Phillies win, I would know to take that as my sign that McCain will win too!!

I know it sounds stupid, but I was so desperate for a sign, and I figured I'd ask for something unlikely, so it would be more of a miracle!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2008, 10:36:07 PM »

I couldn't figure that out either, then my son said, "You know Mom, like Tarzan? The white guy raised by apes?" (Obama is half white remember.)

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My son just came in to tell me the Phillies won the World Series! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not into sports but I'm from Philly....and I've been praying every day for G-d to spare our country from the Obamanation....I kept looking for a sign that Obama would lose, and yesterday I asked Hashem that if He would let the Phillies win, I would know to take that as my sign that McCain will win too!!

I know it sounds stupid, but I was so desperate for a sign, and I figured I'd ask for something unlikely, so it would be more of a miracle!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

orrr huurrrr!
duh ape man.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2008, 06:01:14 AM »

I'm not a big Philly fan. But I loved the 93 team of Mitch Williams, Lenny Dykstra and the incomparable classic ballplayer John Kruk. I wish the Phillies had won them.

I wish Joe Carter had just struck out that time.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2008, 08:17:57 AM »
He calls him Tarzan because he's an ape man.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2008, 09:02:58 AM »

SHALOM ALECHEIM J.APAT- YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS. AMEN.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2008, 01:35:57 PM »
Its sad that people call pastor Manning crazy. It seems that whenever someone speaks the truth they get called crazy. Well a lot of people call me crazy cause I do speak the truth as well.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2008, 03:35:46 PM »
Guys, the other day, I went on Pastor Manning's website and called the number listed on the contact page.  I told the woman answering the phone that I publish a blog, and that I wanted to know how Pastor Manning was so sure that Obama would lose. 

The lady said to me flat out "Because G-d told him so."

I was like "OK."

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2008, 04:05:49 PM »
What does he mean by "the curse on the black people"? Is it about Ham and Noah?

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2008, 04:26:21 PM »

I'm not a big Philly fan. But I loved the 93 team of Mitch Williams, Lenny Dykstra and the incomparable classic ballplayer John Kruk. I wish the Phillies had won them.

I wish Joe Carter had just struck out that time.

I was a Toronto fan at the time.  I loved that homerun.  However the next year, the players went on strike and I haven't watched baseball since.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2008, 04:30:57 PM »
I still believe all the polls of Obama have been misleading we will see the outcome and I may be saying "I told you so"
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2008, 04:48:25 PM »
I hope Pastor Manning got it right!  It sounds like it should be the right message but for today I think only G-d knows what the outcome will be. If Pastor Manning is getting a hint I hope he got it right. The media has done a great job of shielding Tarzan from scrutiny but in the past week we are starting to see some undesirable baggage about Obama leaking out. Lets hope its enough to do the trick and everyone say a prayer tonight that McCain becomes our next president.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2008, 04:56:41 PM »
Guys, the other day, I went on Pastor Manning's website and called the number listed on the contact page.  I told the woman answering the phone that I publish a blog, and that I wanted to know how Pastor Manning was so sure that Obama would lose. 

The lady said to me flat out "Because G-d told him so."

I was like "OK."

Well, lets just hope he does not hear from the same one that Bush does lol
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2008, 05:11:43 PM »
I still believe all the polls of Obama have been misleading we will see the outcome and I may be saying "I told you so"

If we see the outcome we are all praying for, we will forgive you for saying "I told you so."  :)