Author Topic: To those of you who care about traditional marriage--read about Obama's views  (Read 2200 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Send this information to religious organizations that care about traditional marriage. 

This is another reason for Catholic voters and conservative Christians to oppose Obama's candidacy.

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
i think Obama should marry Al Sharpton.

this is the most disgusting of it all.  his stand on abortion is insane.  his stand on same sex marriage is insane.  his stand on economic outcome in litigation is based on if you go before the court, being gay or a minority, you will have a different outcome than if you are white.  it is reverse discrimination in all the above.  this is why this maniac has to be stopped.  i am so distraught, again, today.  i've been this way for 4 months.  that's why i put up that link to go tell McCain what you think.  i am so frustrated, i go to that "contact us" and chew him out.  how did this happen?  McCain ran such a sloppy campaign that he deserves our wrath.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
The lesbian couple who lives down the road just put up their Obama/Biden sign.  :yuck:
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
The lesbian couple who lives down the road just put up their Obama/Biden sign.  :yuck:

isn't that nice.  bad enough you have to have 2 men humping each other, now the repulsive sign  >:(

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
Prop 8's slogan is "Stop the Hate," it's about the twisted thinking of traditional marriage is no longer woman and man but man and man or woman and woman.  there is so much money behind this attempt to legislate this by gay activists, it just might go through.  you can go to jail for laughing at them.  the legislation says it is on the same par as "racial discrimination."  they will prosecute you and you can wind up in jail.  it's so hard to not laugh sometimes.  they start going at it in restaurants, out on the streets, it's gross!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Shalom,

I am sure we will have legal bestiality within 10 years. Heck people really want to marry their cats and dogs and fish and snakes... Imagine the perversity of it!?! This will come to pass...

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican

isn't that nice.  bad enough you have to have 2 men humping each other, now the repulsive sign  >:(

Lesbians are women.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Shalom,

I am sure we will have legal bestiality within 10 years. Heck people really want to marry their cats and dogs and fish and snakes... Imagine the perversity of it!?! This will come to pass...

muman613

I think it's legal in some states.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member

Lesbians are women.
:::D  Indeed they are.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
 :yuck:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

• Ultimate JTFer
The majority of Americans are against gay marriage.

I think the proposition vote in CA will overturn the courts.

Send this information about Obama to others.

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer

i know Ruby.  one day i went to the market in SanFran, and i had the lip gloss and  dangling earings on  :suave: and was minding my own business.  this little mouse type came up to me and said, "hi."  definately not my type  :laugh:  isn't that disgusting?  can't even go grocery shopping w/out getting hit on by women  :throw:
Lesbians are women.

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
oops, i'm so used to seeing men w/men ..... either way it's disgusting.... abnormal.  freakish!  i had gay men friends who were very nice.  they were very helpful to me at work and where i lived.  i'm talking about people that make you uncomfortable by their overt acts in public, or people that hate you because you are straight, but i did meet "married" gays who were very nice to me.  they were more manly than the wimpy guys out here in California :laugh:

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
The majority of Americans are against gay marriage.

I think the proposition vote in CA will overturn the courts.

Send this information about Obama to others.

Proposition 8 would overturn the California supreme court's ruling that allows for gay marriage.  Leftists and gays are asking people to vote no on prop. 8.

It is important to realize that the vast majority of Americans oppose gay marriage.  There is still some sanity left in this country.

Could Obama's views on gay marriage bring him down?  I think we should spread this message and find out.

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
him and Biden got booed today :::D

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
Pro gay = Anti family

Family = America

Pro gay = Anti America
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
Shalom,

muman613

I think it's legal in some states.

that's it for me.  what you have to do is isolate yourself in a gated community, don't watch the news, hardly pick up a paper, don't read this garbage and enjoy your lives, i.e., sailing, playing games, shopping, eating, socializing, seeing your friends and family or shoot yourself.  that's the last straw.  i suppose this will become law soon and "acceptable."  :throw:

• Ultimate JTFer
Don't argue in this thread. 

The point is, the majority of Americans oppose gay marriage, especially the idea of it being implemented by courts. 

Obama would appoint judges at all levels of the judicial that would legislate gay marriage from the bench.