Author Topic: Have some fun sabotaging the Obama Campaign!  (Read 646 times)

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
Have some fun sabotaging the Obama Campaign!
« on: October 30, 2008, 08:30:09 PM »
I just got a great tactical idea from a Democrats against Obama site!

Sign up at the barackobama.com website to make phone calls to voters from home (use a throwaway email acct and make up an address and phone number for yourself.)

Then, they let you "make calls" right away. This is what the page looks a little like:

Questions:
Hi. Is Mr./Mrs./Ms. ___________ available? My name is __________, and I'm a volunteer with Barack Obama's Campaign for Change here in Pennsylvania. How are you today? (Wait for response and engage with potential supporter in a conversational manner. Use the text below as talking points but speak in your own voice)
I'm calling because Pennsylvania will play a big part in deciding who will be our next President. I am calling to see if you had any questions about Barack Obama and if you have decided who you are going to support?
GE Prez Preference
  1 Support Obama  2 Lean Obama  3 Undecided  4 Lean McCain  5 Support McCain  7 Support Barr  6 Support Nader  8 Other If Barack Obama: Great. I'm so glad to hear that. With your help, we will bring change to Pennsylvania. Do you know if you will require a ride to the polls on Election Day?
GE Need Ride 2 Poll
  Yes  No If YES, Let them know someone will be in touch with them very soon to arrange a ride to their Polling Station.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If John McCain: Thank you. Have a good day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If Undecided or Leaning (use as talking points in your own voice):
1. The economic struggles of America's families have been ignored in Washington, DC for the last eight years. John McCain has said he thinks the fundamentals of our economy are strong. Barack Obama and Joe Biden understand we need a change.
2. If your family makes less than $250,000 a year, you will not see your taxes raised one penny under President Obama - in fact 95% of workers will get tax relief. He will offer three times as much tax relief for middle-class families as John McCain.
3. John McCain's plan will continue the huge tax breaks that corporations have enjoyed during the Bush Administration - including $4 billion in tax giveaways for big oil, while offering no relief to middle-class families.
4. American families need a president like Barack Obama who will jump-start our economy and create millions of jobs.
If you have any additional questions or want more information about Obama's plan, please visit PA.barackobama.com.
>>>>>

THIS IS WHAT YOU DO: Click off that the voter you "called" is voting for Obama; that way they won't have anybody call that person "back". Click that they don't need a ride to the polls, that way they have no reason to contact them.

If you have time, do this as much as you can, and you will spare all those nice people from ever having to get any calls from the Obama Campaign!! :laugh:

I just "called" 50 people!
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Have some fun sabotaging the Obama Campaign!
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2008, 09:18:48 PM »
Very interesting.

Offline Aviva

• Full JTFer
Re: Have some fun sabotaging the Obama Campaign!
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2008, 10:10:38 PM »
they call every two hours the same people!
People are sick of them already!
If you want tp help, call for McCain help us.
www.johnmccain.com