Author Topic: You think that there will be civil war in Israel ?  (Read 4735 times)

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
You think that there will be civil war in Israel ?
« on: March 26, 2007, 10:31:47 PM »
Between the Left wing and the Right wing ?
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Din Rodef

Re: You think that there will be civil war in Israel ?
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2007, 11:25:26 PM »
Yes, there will be civil war unless the current course is altered.

Personally, I think that the Bolsheviks will allow the creation of a "State of Judea" so that they can stay in power in Israel. Of course, the Arabs would never allow this unless the "State of Judea" was included in a greater nation of Balestine. In other words, Jews would be given autonomy to live in a Balestinian nation. A nation within a nation.

A State of Judea would "kill two birds with one stone" for the Bolsheviks. They could decimate their right wing opposition in Israel while simultaneously feeding Torah Jews to the Balestinian crocodiles.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2007, 11:28:35 PM »

No. Jews don't kill Jews.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2007, 11:50:09 PM by חטיבת גולני »

Din Rodef

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2007, 11:33:53 PM »

No. Jews don't kill Jews. The Kahanists will take power democratically, without a shot being fired.

The Chinese Communists used to promote propoganda that claimed "Communists Don't Kill People" at the same time they were maintaining prison death camps filled with their political opponents.

I wonder if the Bolsheviks said "Jews Don't Kill Jews" as they murdered the crew of the Altalena? http://www.jtf.org/israel/israel.jewish.civil.war.part.two.htm

My point is...when you're dealing with Bolsheviks...you can assume that they believe the "ends justify the means"

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2007, 11:50:16 PM »

No. Jews don't kill Jews. The Kahanists will take power democratically, without a shot being fired.

The Chinese Communists used to promote propoganda that claimed "Communists Don't Kill People" at the same time they were maintaining prison death camps filled with their political opponents.

I wonder if the Bolsheviks said "Jews Don't Kill Jews" as they murdered the crew of the Altalena? http://www.jtf.org/israel/israel.jewish.civil.war.part.two.htm

My point is...when you're dealing with Bolsheviks...you can assume that they believe the "ends justify the means"

The Kahanists will take power democratically, without a shot being fired. While I believe the leftists in the Israeli government are traitors who deserve to die, there will never be open combat between the left and the right in Israeli society. The thought of it just sickens me. All Jews have a spark of Torah in their hearts so people who vote Labour cannot be accountable for their traitorous leaders. After all, it was Begin, Netanyahu, and Sharon who promoted the land for peace fiasco.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2007, 01:37:05 AM »
No. The right is, at this moment, too small, fragmented, and submissive to fight back effectively. At this moment in time, the left that constitutes 90% of Israeli society would just crush us.  :(

Note that I did say "at this moment", and certainly know for a fact that God can, and pray fervently that he will, reverse this situation and make us Kahanists a force to be reckoned with in the Knesset AND on the street.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2007, 01:42:44 AM »
All Jews have a spark of Torah in their hearts so people who vote Labour cannot be accountable for their traitorous leaders.
I would not be so sure about that.

Bobby Fischer has a spark of the Torah in his heart?

Din Rodef

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2007, 01:55:46 AM »

The Kahanists will take power democratically, without a shot being fired. While I believe the leftists in the Israeli government are traitors who deserve to die, there will never be open combat between the left and the right in Israeli society. The thought of it just sickens me. All Jews have a spark of Torah in their hearts so people who vote Labour cannot be accountable for their traitorous leaders. After all, it was Begin, Netanyahu, and Sharon who promoted the land for peace fiasco.

I hope you're right

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2007, 01:59:41 AM »
All Jews have a spark of Torah in their hearts so people who vote Labour cannot be accountable for their traitorous leaders.
I would not be so sure about that.

Bobby Fischer has a spark of the Torah in his heart?

Fine. I'll qualify my statement. All Jews living in Israel who vote Labour have a spark of Torah in their souls.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2007, 06:05:43 AM »

Is thet right ?
Are you sure ?
well, take a look at thet
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Altalena_Affair
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

shimonchaim

« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2007, 07:13:57 AM »
i really hope that there will never be a time when a jew has to fight with another jew whether left or right eing

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2007, 12:20:05 PM »

Is thet right ?
Are you sure ?
well, take a look at thet
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Altalena_Affair

Don't patronize me. I know about the Altalena Affair and numerous episodes of Ben-Gurion ratting on Igun. The REASON there was no civil war was because Menachem Begin, who was on the ship, courageously decided not to fire back.

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2007, 12:35:23 PM »
I pray to G-d that there would never be civil war among Jews. We have enough enemies without fighting one another.

There is precedent for civil war though. If you recall...Israel did split into Northern and Southern Kingdoms at one time.

But Heaven forbid this sort of thing should ever happen again.
Victory is a thing of the will. -General Ferdinand Foch

Our peace must be a peace of victors, not of the vanquished.
- General Ferdinand Foch

We have met the enemy and they are ours.
- Oliver Hazard Perry