Author Topic: I CALLED IN NY1 AND ATTACKED THE PRESS FOR THEIR BIAS BUTT KISSING FOR BHO  (Read 534 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Last night NY1 had a call in show and I called them and gave a piece of my mind, they take calls from people everyone was in Harlem or the Bronx that of course will vote Obama,  I called Anthony from Queens and told him, THIS YEAR HAS BEEN THE WORST YEAR IN JOURNALISM EVER, EVERY SINGLE OF ONE OF YOU SHOULD BE REMOVED, FROM THE PRESS AND WAKE UP NO BARAK HUSSEIN MOHAMMED OBAMA, I said I am a McCain/Palin voter how come you don't select us but all the Obama "Homies"? 

NY1 by the way may as well be Bronx zoo news this is all they have doing the news.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: I CALLED IN NY1 AND ATTACKED THE PRESS FOR THEIR BIAS BUTT KISSING FOR BHO
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2008, 01:56:46 PM »
  Masterwolf,   thanks again for all your efforts.     Regardless of the outcome of this election,   you certainly made a positive difference.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Tacitus

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2008, 03:38:39 PM »
Last night NY1 had a call in show and I called them and gave a piece of my mind, they take calls from people everyone was in Harlem or the Bronx that of course will vote Obama,  I called Anthony from Queens and told him, THIS YEAR HAS BEEN THE WORST YEAR IN JOURNALISM EVER, EVERY SINGLE OF ONE OF YOU SHOULD BE REMOVED, FROM THE PRESS AND WAKE UP NO BARAK HUSSEIN MOHAMMED OBAMA, I said I am a McCain/Palin voter how come you don't select us but all the Obama "Homies"? 

NY1 by the way may as well be Bronx zoo news this is all they have doing the news.

Praise you, citizen
No man is entitled to the blessings of freedom unless he is vigilant in its preservation.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2008, 07:54:51 PM »
did you record it?