Author Topic: obama's grandma dies  (Read 1806 times)

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
obama's grandma dies
« on: November 03, 2008, 06:01:28 PM »
Gee, I guess she won't be able to testify in court that he is a natural born citizen of Kenya and not of the U.S. since she said she was present at his birth in Kenya...no surprise about her death. Get rid of the evidence.

I came back to correct, that yes it is the Kenyan grandma that was there for the birth. Here is a fascinating tape on that-a must see. http://www.stoptheaclu.com/archives/2008/11/02/obamas-grandma-says-he-was-born-in-kenya I do think it is still odd that Barack flies to Hawaii, where his B.C. was suppose to be, to be beside his ill grandma, at the exact time he is legally suppose to get his birth certificate from Hawaii. I still wonder if there are any ties. Do see the video clip that I added. It is very interesting. I wish I could have passed it around earlier last week.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2008, 04:55:57 PM by momofsixbabes »

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
Re: obama's grandma dies
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2008, 06:02:25 PM »
Gee, I guess she won't be able to testify in court that he is a natural born citizen of Kenya and not of the U.S. since she said she was present at his birth in Kenya...no surprise about her death. Get rid of the evidence.

My feelings exactly!
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2008, 07:49:07 PM »
No that was his black grandmother that said she was in the delivery room when he was born in Kenya.  It's the white grandmother that just passed away. 

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2008, 07:54:33 PM »
Where's Brack Hussein's  mother? I'm sure she can give us the answers we're looking for...

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2008, 07:58:57 PM »
Where's Brack Hussein's  mother? I'm sure she can give us the answers we're looking for...

maybe she died of aids !

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2008, 07:59:43 PM »
Dead and in the grave. May she rot in hell for putting this animal on the earth to destroy America.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2008, 08:03:27 PM »
Dead and in the grave. May she rot in hell for putting this animal on the earth to destroy America.
Thanks CJD, I should have done my homework... :-[

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2008, 08:15:40 PM »
Who cares?! BURN IN HELL! Just another "average white woman"! >:( Anything that had anything to do with hatching this thing? WHO CARES!

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2008, 10:44:11 PM »
so long toot

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2008, 10:48:58 PM »
lots of downright stupid posts in this thread...

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2008, 11:11:41 PM »
The lack of information about his past is very alarming.  We really don' know anything about him other than what he wrote about and what the campaign has put out.  It's very strange and I'm convinced he's had some very powerful forces behind him for some time.  Why did the publisher of his book pay for him and Michelle to go to Bali to write the book.  That is very unusual in the publishing world. 

It's a hidden truth that during the Cold War that the Soviet Union recruited young people to become politicians and helped them get to higher office.  We may never know who many of them were but it is possible that other interests (the Saudis, Castro, etc.) also have people in government, the media and major corporations.  I'm sure China is recruiting young people right now to help feed them information if a Taiwan confrontation goes down or to vote in their favor about trade or weapons systems. 

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2008, 12:17:31 AM »
Some of you guys are going overboard.  It's good that she's dead because she is related to Obama?  Come on!  If your grandson became an evil person, that means you should rot in hell?  I suggest you direct and focus your hatred to the person who deserves it.

Offline NRAJ

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2008, 12:38:46 AM »
Just in time for the sympathy vote...strange.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2008, 02:01:29 AM »
Its too bad she didn't die before she gave birth to BHO's mother.

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2008, 05:19:53 AM »
Barack Obama demonstrated his love and appreciation for the women that raised him by throwing her under the bus to save his political career after the "Rev." Wright scandal imploded in his face.
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
  • Down with Islam, Self-Hating Jews and Jew Haters
    • Arutz Sheva 7 Israel National News
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2008, 06:09:41 AM »
No big deal, she is just a rich whiiiiitee person.....  Now she can leave her great fortune to her pooor starving negro grandson.   ANy notice how the old woman lived in a small apartment in Oahu, while this guy is rolling in a mega mansion with mob money in Chicago?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2008, 08:05:55 AM »
Let's not attack his grandmother unecessarily. She could have, at the time, without much societal shame, said that Obama was NOT her family, and that she was not going to help take care of her daughter's negro child.

Instead, she stepped in and sacrificed for him, only to be thanked by being thrown under the bus so to speak.

So let's give her some credit here. I don't really know what her political views were.

I do think that she and her husband failed in raising Obama's mother, but you can't always control what kids do either.

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2008, 08:33:33 AM »
After voting this morning (I always vote first thing), I came home to see Obama crying on TV over his granny that he threw under the bus years ago.

I guess he'll get the sympathy vote now.
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2008, 12:36:37 PM »

I posted this on another forum and it was removed for being "offensive":

Imagine how disappointed Madelyn Payne Dunham must have been to have a daughter that was a full-fledged Marxist and married Black Muslims as some sort of rebellion against her family and country - only to raise a son with similar values that would run for president and be worshipped by every America-hater and enemy of America. Her passing away on election eve makes perfect sense.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2008, 02:14:28 PM »
lots of downright stupid posts in this thread...

thj, tell me, WHAT is SO stupid? This BEAST has ALREADY caused such TERRIBLE racial divide. I was not EVER called a racist- EVER in my life. I am NOT like that. AT ALL.  There are some things that all people are racist with, but for me, it was NOT black people, AT ALL. And that is easy, its b/c I never lived around any, I didnt hardly even see black people.  The divide that this MONSTER has caused is just HORRID, and this nation I dont believe will be healed b/c of it. 

I think that HUSSEIN obama is demonic, and practices some sort of pagan witchcraft, he USES hypnotism- totally- Tim Russert was going to bring a BUNCH of things to light about HUSSEIN, and BOOM- he just UP AND DIED- now a 44 yr old campaign mngr DIED, and then his Nana- he is EVIL and has an EVIL spirit or something. I dont care what everybody else believes, he TOTALLY reminds me of damien omen.

HE IS EVIL.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2008, 04:56:49 PM »
I didn't hear about that. Are there any links for that?

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2008, 05:44:40 PM »
 :laugh: Obamas dead grandma is the only good news.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2008, 05:45:49 PM »
THAT's one Obama vote off the board! ;D ;)
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2008, 07:53:57 PM »
I read on another forum that she died weeks back but the obama campaign wanted to drop the news bombshell at this time. makes perfect sense.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2008, 08:33:57 PM »
The Truth about the Death of Grandma Osama

Political experts, together with knowledgeable campaign insiders, have just today revealed the actual facts surrounding OsamaBarama's "sudden" departure to Honolulu, HI, last week; ostensibly under the auspices of "visiting his sick Grandmother, etc."... .

"Pure RUBBISH!" claims OsamaBarama Campaign Spiritual Director The Right Reverend Ndoge Mbeki-so Tomegona.

Speculation swirled around the mulatto as to his supposedly visiting the Honolulu Board of Public Health in order to ensure his non-existent 'birth certificate' would remain forever sealed from public scrutiny.

The good Reverend assured reporters only today that the real reason for OsamaBarama's abandonment of his intense campaign schedule, was in fact to satisfy his hunger for eating human flesh; a cultural fetish ingrained into the mixed race boy by his African relatives.

For years, detractors of the Marxist-Afro-Leninist mulatto have spoken "in hushed tones" of the strange proclivities of the Odinga clan of Kenya...their primitive "spirit-worship" involving totemic "spell casting", "the drinking of White-bwana's blood", a fascinatingly bizarre rite involving the actual consumption of the flesh of "the white devils", etc....a practice until recently believed to be extinct.

Thus, it should come as no surprise to astute observers of the political scene that one OsamaBarama Odingo was photographed while leaving the retirement home of his Grandmother, with what appeared to be a king-sized white bread sandwich, made up of what could only be described as a thick slice of human scalp with clumps of grey straight hair still attached; a sinister smacking of his purple-blue lips as the candidate was seen biting deeply into the freshly peeled scalp meat of his own Grandmother, the woman of whom he has written "She hate black people...me black...so me hate her all time...".

The OsamaBarama "Vote for Change" Campaign manager with whom I spoke only yesterday, Mr. ......(to be cont'd)

source:
London UK Parameters Magazine, pp.43-47, Harkin and Linkshire Publishers, Ltd.  London, England. copyright November 2, 2008.