Author Topic: Jewish-hating trash get STONED  (Read 4017 times)

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
Jewish-hating trash get STONED
« on: February 26, 2007, 01:21:08 PM »
 ;D

I was rooting for those brave little Jewish boys all the way through.  Please ignore the propaganda surrounding this film.  Only a soft-brained moron would feel sympathy for the white [censored] holding the camera.  I loved hearing her groan as she got pelted with rocks.   ;D ;D ;D
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Jewish-hating trash get STONED
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2007, 01:44:35 PM »
I watched it for a bit, and was rooting for those Jewish boys as well.  I have no sympathy for the ISM whatsoever.  Their main purpose is to interfere with the actions of the IDF, and help the palescuminians.  In fact, I've seen pictures of them with AK-47's disguised as Jewish settlers. 

So those boys had every right to stone that [censored].  After all the ISM is only there to help those "palis" kill more Jews.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2007, 02:05:09 PM »
They should have stripped her and thrown her to the arabs ;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2007, 02:27:02 PM »
It is poetic, those kids are fighting for their survival and their futures, fighting the propagandists for the murderous enemy, plus they are doing it with the gleefullness that only a child can posess. I love those kids.  :D
« Last Edit: February 26, 2007, 02:32:32 PM by NewYorker »
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2007, 02:55:54 PM »
I posted this a short time ago. You can plainly see that the whore is provoking them because only a retarded cuntess would not run away when being pelted by rocks. I'm glad people are seeing this, even if the bolsheviks are spreading it. Although most people would never admit it, they are secretly cheering for the kid. It is plainly obvious to anyone that the cuntess got outsmarted. She's going to call the police? The soldier is right there and he thinks it's funny!
« Last Edit: February 26, 2007, 02:58:57 PM by Jabo »

ftfl

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2007, 03:11:47 PM »
The way it was layed out looked to me like an organised job, as in the person who was being stoned and filming had arranged it with the boys to throw stones at them etc, if that wasn't the case why didn't they run away or something? Or try and dodge the stones? You don't just stand there while lots of people come up to you one at a time and throw stones at you. It makes no sense at all.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2007, 04:33:24 PM »
It is poetic, those kids are fighting for their survival and their futures, fighting the propagandists for the murderous enemy, plus they are doing it with the gleefullness that only a child can posess. I love those kids.  :D

Would you say that about the arab kids who do the same thing? Nope.
How do we even know those kids are jews, although the little boy with glasses looked it. I want to have a go.

ftf they were being attacked by kids, to run away is in a way humiliating. Why should they run away anyway, they want the kids to stop and are trying to stand their ground. However its a bit suspicious that you can't see the israeli soldier yet can hear his voice very clearly. I like israeli accents.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2007, 04:44:33 PM »

No, because Arab children are evil.

Only Jewish wome refrain from lovemaking with black men.

But the Arab and the Anglo women will, if allowed, breed unrestrictedly with black men - for which reason any white or Arab child is illegitimate; a mamzer before My sight.  Because that child is the fruit of a constraint and not a freeminded and independent choice.

All white women and Arab women will sleep with black men if they have half a chance.

But the brave Jewish people alone have a future to forge in their homeland - the redemption of the world depends on it - and therefore eveyr Jewish child is precious and unique and a child of G-d Almighty.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

ftfl

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2007, 04:49:24 PM »
FOTL shut up.

Seriously, I just can't understand someone who would stand there being attacked and not respond in anyway at all unless they'd arranged the attack, the idea just seams so alien to me.

If it really is the case that they were being attack, I must say I am disgusted that people would do that kind of thing, violence of that kind is petty and inexcusable.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2007, 04:56:17 PM »
God created everyone, there are some children who were born into evil. What are they to do? I believe God has sympathy with them and if they do believe then may let them see the light one day. Fotl children in general i don't believe are evil at all, they may become so but they aren't when young. Those kids throwing stones, i don't think they've got it set in their heart that "oh yes, this is for israel, for our homeland," they are just influenced by everything thats around them, the media etc Thats what kids do. They may have thought it was a fun thing to do, the soldier didn't give a toss so they might as well grab their chance. Plus when theres a camera involved, you might as well make a show.
Violence is in excusable ftf unless for defence. This was not defence, just pointless attack. Although i wouldn't call it aggression.

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2007, 05:05:22 PM »
I agree with ftf just shut up already.
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2007, 06:19:18 PM »
The way it was layed out looked to me like an organised job, as in the person who was being stoned and filming had arranged it with the boys to throw stones at them etc, if that wasn't the case why didn't they run away or something? Or try and dodge the stones? You don't just stand there while lots of people come up to you one at a time and throw stones at you. It makes no sense at all.

You don't seem to understand the mentality of the communist. These are the same people who lie down in front of moving bulldozers.

You can plainly see that the whore is provoking them because only a retarded cuntess would not run away when being pelted by rocks. I'm glad people are seeing this, even if the bolsheviks are spreading it. Although most people would never admit it, they are secretly cheering for the kid. It is plainly obvious to anyone that the cuntess got outsmarted.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2007, 06:23:54 PM by Jabo »

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2007, 06:22:05 PM »

Jewish journalists don't go into Arab villages with pork sandwiches during Ramadan.

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2007, 06:31:25 PM »
They should have stripped her and thrown her to the arabs ;D

I really think that this should be done to all of the eurotrash free fakestine, drug-using, jew-hating trash slut activist women who come from europe to protest.

Israel should set up a train track to the muslim villages with one car. the women who do this crap get loaded in.

When 'fresh meat' is coming, a green light should show up in the arab/muslim villages so they know they can have this piece of trash and they can all gather around the dumping point.

the cart will dump the eurotrash protestor into a crowd of angry muslim rapists who would most likely decapitate her when they are finished.

Even better might be some sort of catapult system, where dikes like this can be loaded in and launched towards an Muslim village.

Jettison the trash.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2007, 07:13:35 PM »
You're right MackaB. These people are subhuman.