Author Topic: Oh my - Israel declares 'war' on settlers - suggests assassinations  (Read 770 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Shalom,

This is very sad news but it is not unexpected. Listen to this story:

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/128194

Gov't War on Yesha Outposts; Shin Bet Predicts Assassinations
Cheshvan 4, 5769, 02 November 08 10:21
by Tzvi Ben Gedalyahu

(IsraelNN.com) Outgoing Prime Minister Ehud Olmert and Israel Security Agency (Shin Bet) chief Yuval Diskin put "wild settlers" in their crosshairs Sunday and vowed an all-out war following further violence between police and supporters of a Jewish presence in all of Judea and Samaria.

Prime Minister Olmert emphasized to the Cabinet, "The overwhelming majority of residents in Judea and Samaria live there legally. They are law-abiding citizens. They love both the people and the land."

But he said that the "wild people" are "not [a] small group" who threaten law and order. The Prime Minister insisted there will be no tolerance of the recent "attacks on policemen." The activists who were involved in the violence at the destroyed family home of Noam and Elisheva Federman at Kiryat Arba-Hevron have accused the police of violently beating a 10-year-old child who asked to enter the Federman property.

However, political leaders and media have emphasized the attacks against the policemen, many of whom were not Jewish and who were dressed in black-clad uniforms in the initial destruction a week ago Saturday night, bringing back heart-wrenching memories of the expulsion of Jews from Gush Katif three years ago.

Prime Minister Olmert vowed to cut off funds to unauthorized communities, commonly known as illegal outposts, and also ordered an examination of "the involvement of public employees in incitement."

At the same time, Israel Security Agency chief Yuval Diskin raised the specter of the assassination Prime Minister Yitzchak Rabin ands repeated charges made a number of times: unnamed extremists are planning to further killings.

With the anniversary of the assassination of Prime Minister Yitzchak Rabin a week away, Diskin repeated previous statements that extremists may try to kill political leaders again. "The Shin Bet has spotted among right-wing extremists the readiness to use firearms in order to halt political proceedings and harm leaders," he asserted.

Read more here

This is very bad news for the religious Jews who are the forefront of the Jewish presence in the land. I dont understand why the Israeli government isn't helping these brave souls. This is a shame on the Jewish people that Olmert and his henchmen are oppressing our brothers in the holy land. My anger increases daily as they continue to portray the settlers as equal to terrorists.

muman613

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Re: Oh my - Israel declares 'war' on settlers - suggests assassinations
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2008, 07:12:23 PM »
Yes, there is nothing that I find more disgraceful than the behaviour of the Israeli government these days.  Think of what the state of Israel would be like today if Rabbi Kahane had become the Prime Minister in 1988.
Perhaps in our lifetime, we may one day see Israel saved by a Kahanist government.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2008, 07:16:36 PM »
Sooner or later, every single Jew in Israel is going to have to choose sides. There will be no room for middle ground. The Israeli right had better decide how much it plans on fighting back.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2008, 07:27:22 PM »
The Prime Minister insisted there will be no tolerance of the recent "attacks on policemen."

It was the police who attacked the Jews. Not the other way around. So now there police are the "victims"? How about their little girl with the broken fingers? How about the bruises and injuries all over their bodies? Where are the "hurt" police?

"However, political leaders and media have emphasized the attacks against the policemen, many of whom were not Jewish and who were dressed in black-clad uniforms in the initial destruction a week ago Saturday night, bringing back heart-wrenching memories of the expulsion of Jews from Gush Katif three years ago."

Big surprise that the leftist Jew-hating media would try to reverse what's been happening. Traitors!

"At the same time, Israel Security Agency chief Yuval Diskin raised the specter of the assassination Prime Minister Yitzchak Rabin ands repeated charges made a number of times: unnamed extremists are planning to further killings."

Further killings? Who did they kill? No one. Here's the bolshevik traitors setting it up so they can kill the Jews and blame it on fake assassination charges. What sick and evil monsters.

This is very bad news for the religious Jews who are the forefront of the Jewish presence in the land. I dont understand why the Israeli government isn't helping these brave souls.

Muman, it's because they hate the Torah, they hate Hashem, and they want to keep power and money without responsibility to Hashem, concern for human lives, or Jewish dignity. This is the erev rav and they are rodef (informers). I do not consider them Jews.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2008, 08:00:27 PM »
The Prime Minister insisted there will be no tolerance of the recent "attacks on policemen."

It was the police who attacked the Jews. Not the other way around. So now there police are the "victims"? How about their little girl with the broken fingers? How about the bruises and injuries all over their bodies? Where are the "hurt" police?

"However, political leaders and media have emphasized the attacks against the policemen, many of whom were not Jewish and who were dressed in black-clad uniforms in the initial destruction a week ago Saturday night, bringing back heart-wrenching memories of the expulsion of Jews from Gush Katif three years ago."

Big surprise that the leftist Jew-hating media would try to reverse what's been happening. Traitors!

"At the same time, Israel Security Agency chief Yuval Diskin raised the specter of the assassination Prime Minister Yitzchak Rabin ands repeated charges made a number of times: unnamed extremists are planning to further killings."

Further killings? Who did they kill? No one. Here's the bolshevik traitors setting it up so they can kill the Jews and blame it on fake assassination charges. What sick and evil monsters.

This is very bad news for the religious Jews who are the forefront of the Jewish presence in the land. I dont understand why the Israeli government isn't helping these brave souls.

Muman, it's because they hate the Torah, they hate Hashem, and they want to keep power and money without responsibility to Hashem, concern for human lives, or Jewish dignity. This is the erev rav and they are rodef (informers). I do not consider them Jews.

But they are Jews.  That's the worst part about it.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2008, 08:39:19 PM »

I agree; not Jews.