General Category > General Discussion

obama's grandma dies

(1/5) > >>

momofsixbabes:
Gee, I guess she won't be able to testify in court that he is a natural born citizen of Kenya and not of the U.S. since she said she was present at his birth in Kenya...no surprise about her death. Get rid of the evidence.

I came back to correct, that yes it is the Kenyan grandma that was there for the birth. Here is a fascinating tape on that-a must see. http://www.stoptheaclu.com/archives/2008/11/02/obamas-grandma-says-he-was-born-in-kenya I do think it is still odd that Barack flies to Hawaii, where his B.C. was suppose to be, to be beside his ill grandma, at the exact time he is legally suppose to get his birth certificate from Hawaii. I still wonder if there are any ties. Do see the video clip that I added. It is very interesting. I wish I could have passed it around earlier last week.

JewishAmericanPatriot:

--- Quote from: momofsixbabes on November 03, 2008, 06:01:28 PM ---Gee, I guess she won't be able to testify in court that he is a natural born citizen of Kenya and not of the U.S. since she said she was present at his birth in Kenya...no surprise about her death. Get rid of the evidence.

--- End quote ---

My feelings exactly!

Lisa:
No that was his black grandmother that said she was in the delivery room when he was born in Kenya.  It's the white grandmother that just passed away. 

Dan:
Where's Brack Hussein's  mother? I'm sure she can give us the answers we're looking for...

q_q_:

--- Quote from: Dan on November 03, 2008, 07:54:33 PM ---Where's Brack Hussein's  mother? I'm sure she can give us the answers we're looking for...

--- End quote ---

maybe she died of aids !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version