General Category > General Discussion

I'm getting into all sorts of fights on these newspaper blogs

(1/2) > >>

zachor_ve_kavod:
I'm a racist.  Did you know that?  I didn't know that.  But I've been informed that I'm a racist by liberals for saying that being a Leftist is un-American.  I asked the guy, what race is the Left?  He never answered me back.

As soon as I try to engage them in any sort of logical conversation, they run away.  What a bunch of cowards.  They can't think.  They can't debate.  And when presented with an opportunity to argue, they run.

Some of them react so hysterically to my posts, even though compared to you guys, my posts are very mild.  How can we expect these weak little sissies to defend America against Russia and Iran and al Qaeda?

Yikes!

RationalThought110:
Don't focus on Moveon and DailyKos.

Talk to independents, republicans and moderate dems.

SavetheWest:
I really hope that America doesn't have to learn its lessons by getting nuked.  It would be nice if they don't listen to people talking about "the culture of fear" and rather think of vigilance and being proactive.  The Left is telling Americans that it's all made up and Muslims want to be your friend and JTF and the right are fear mongering. 

I think those killed at the Pentagon and WTC should have had some rational fear as should everyone.  Those attacks could have been planned differently and many of us may not be writing here if they had. 

Say what you want about the current administration but we have had no major attacks within the USA.  Don't forget that the Muslims almost pulled off that liquid explosive attack with cameras as detonators on those British Airlines headed to the US.  That plot was foiled through NSA wiretapping.  Now, Muslim terrorist prisoners will be treated like vandalism detainees and the government will have less tools.  I wouldn't worry in 2008-9 but I'm not flying anywhere after that. 

Lisa:
I would just say what you have to say and move on.  Don't worry about checking for any response to your posts.  At least that's what Cyberella told me.  This way you get to post more. 

zachor_ve_kavod:

--- Quote from: Lisa on November 04, 2008, 12:07:06 AM ---I would just say what you have to say and move on.  Don't worry about checking for any response to your posts.  At least that's what Cyberella told me.  This way you get to post more. 

--- End quote ---

I guess I was hoping that discussion might actually convince some of these people, but I now realize that the only people we could possibly convince are the undecided voters.  Those on the Left are too far gone.  But you're right, it makes more sense to post and then move on.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version