Author Topic: Greetings from Noahide America  (Read 2869 times)

NoahideGentile

Greetings from Noahide America
« on: April 10, 2007, 08:40:34 PM »
Hello, greetings to all of you israelites fighting the uphill battle against the PLO HAMAS terroist. I'm a gentile from the United States of America, who recently discovered the Noahide Laws. I have been a devout christian for a number of years, non-denominational. I believe christianity needs a new charector and a new moral judgement to survive. Nowadays they let homosexual preist and even preistesses into the church.

Everynight I pray for this nation to exile their non-christian (and non-jewish) population from our great lands. Happy to have found all of you.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Greetings from Noahide America
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2007, 08:56:06 PM »
Greetings, Noahide! It's great to have you on board.

Chaimfan

NoahideGentile

Re: Greetings from Noahide America
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2007, 09:06:23 PM »
Thank you. Are you also a follower of the holy, god-given, traditional, holy Noahide laws? It is a very simple set of 7 commandments that many righteous, gentile, christians have been following without EVEN KNOWING IT!

The only way for us to conquer the muslims is to EMBRACE THE NOAHIDIC LAWS AND THE WAYS OF THE JEWS FROM LONG AGO. IF we do not do this, then the muslims will triump over our land and re-vive the MOORISH EMPIRE FROM THE LOWER PARTS OF HELL.