Author Topic: Channel 2 In Israel Wants To Interview Me Election Night  (Read 2137 times)

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Channel 2 In Israel Wants To Interview Me Election Night
« on: October 27, 2008, 02:22:20 PM »
I need your ideas and some Talking points.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Channel 2 In Israel Wants To Interview Me Election Night
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2008, 02:43:18 PM »
Awesome!

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2008, 02:45:42 PM »
Perhaps you should meet with our good Chaim for some training. Chaim is very expierienced in this press issues.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2008, 02:48:37 PM »
I need your ideas and some Talking points.

I bet they will bring up Sarah Palin and they will try to bring all the secular "Jewish" talking points about how the Christians want to convert us so how can you support a christian evangelical, etc etc.... Prepare to be attacked because they will attack you, this way you can answer in a smart way.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2008, 02:52:11 PM »
Try if you can to bring up Obama's connection to PLO radicals edward said and rashid kalidi and that he wants to keep arming Lebanon despite the presence of Hezbollah in the govt. (a continuation of a terrible bush policy actually!)   Also try to mention that Obama will demand Israel not to defend itself against Iran and to trust in useless sanctions, while Mccain will likely give a green light or at least not oppose Israel if Israel determined it was in its interest to bomb the nuke sites.   Etc.   Maybe prepare some material cooked up ahead of time and read over many times to remember it well and be able to say a thought-out statement in response to certain questions on the spot.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2008, 02:55:32 PM »
They contacted my through my Jews For Palin group on Facebook. They wanted to get a Jewish voice on why a Jews should support Palin. As we all Know Channel is very left wing and establishment.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2008, 02:59:20 PM »
You could say Palin is against abortion, and this is a Jewish value to oppose abortion.   Unlike what some Jews might think.  It is prohibited in the Torah unless the mother is in danger of dying from the childbirth. 

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2008, 03:24:36 PM »
This is great, David...Can someone post factually that Obama has received donations from certain evil groups such as arab and terrorist groups?  Evidence needs to be shown.

ALso, I would mention how Obama has recieved all of these moneys for his campaign that if he wins he's goign to have to pay these donators back with favors...McCain and Palin have not recieved as many donations..during McCain's presidency, he will not be under anyone's mercy.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2008, 03:36:40 PM »
Great News. Mention Rashid Khalidid. ANd him attending Pro Palestinian Fund Raisers.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2008, 03:37:19 PM »
And remember to mention JTF.org!!!!!
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2008, 04:15:20 PM »
JTF wil be on the top of list of topics to list. I wish this was before Election Night so this could have some influnce but you play the card you are delt
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2008, 06:25:07 AM »
JTF wil be on the top of list of topics to list. I wish this was before Election Night so this could have some influnce but you play the card you are delt
Yep, Good Luck. I'm sure you'll knock em' out.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2008, 06:31:11 AM »
Saul Alinsky                                 http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/4784
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 06:47:45 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2008, 10:38:51 AM »
Good luck on your TV interview. Don't let the left wing kooks make you angry.

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2008, 01:19:44 AM »
Will it be taped or will it be live? If it is live bring up jewsagainstobama.org  constantly. If it is taped subtlety bring up jewsagainstobama.org  throughout.

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2008, 01:29:39 AM »

Great Work .

Some  talking points ...

Obama is on record as saying

a)   No one's suffering more than the palestinians 

b)   Hamas has  "legitimate rights"

c)  "Israel is a constant sore that
                infects American Foreign Policy

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2008, 01:33:51 AM »
I think this will be live. But I don't know I am still waiting for an emial from the guy
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2008, 08:23:46 AM »
Make sure to bring up Obama's direct ties to Riala Odinga and that he violated the Logan Act by stumping for him as a sitting US senator.  Odinga is an Islamist who goaded his muslim nazi followers to murder 1,500 Christians and terrorize the Kenyan population into submission and Obama flew half-way across the world to support him.  Fact:  In 2006, Barack Hussein Obama directly supported his muslim terrorist mass murderering cousin making it absolutely unacceptable for any Jewish or righteous gentile to support Obama under any conditions.  A leopard never changes its spots.

Also, bring up Ayers, Tony Rezko, that Obama recently flew to Hawaii under the pretense of seeing his ailing grandmother, but his true purpose was to have the governor seal his birth certificate in order to prevent discovery to determine whether he meets basic Constitutional criteria to even be eligible for the presidency. 

Please emphasize:  Obama is a disaster for America but especially for Israel.  Any Jew who supports him is in effect voting for a divided Jerusalem and a PLO terrorist state to be ripped from Israel's biblical heartland.  He is a serial liar who associates himself with the worst elements found in American society and is entirely unacceptable to be president of the United States, G-d forbid.

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2008, 09:55:58 AM »
Sorry, I went to town on my Obama rant but on Sarah Palin, I'd suggest sticking to gun rights, energy independence away from muslim sources, and pro-life as being the main talking points.  Also that she is a mother someone who has actually worked for a living, she has a real connection to the people of America through her experiences and her community.  Most of all, she is someone Americans can actually trust because she is not a phony neo-Marxist liar like Obama (see my previous post). 

And most of all, HAVE FUN and let those who are listening know you enjoy the idea of having her as vice president!!!

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2008, 06:42:25 PM »
I would think that we need to show Obama as the danger that he really is. G-d forbid he is elected we are going to have another Holocaust.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2008, 11:54:09 PM »
(I hope I'm not repeating anything here).  Obama says one thing about Jerusalem in Israel and then another when he gets back here.  Who can trust someone like that?

How about this?

"Sen. Barack Obama told a meeting in Chicago the U.S. should review how it can make amends for "offenses" committed during its history.

And one author is speculating that might even include reparations for al-Qaida soldiers, since, after all, they've been held in violation of their "rights."

Obama's comments came in a meeting with members of UNITY '08, an event for journalists who claim membership in various minorities.

Obama, according to the report in the Honolulu Star-Bulletin, stopped just short of endorsing an official U.S. apology to various groups. He said instead the nation should acknowledge treating certain groups poorly.

"There's no doubt that when it comes to our treatment of Native Americans as well as other persons of color in this country, we've got some very sad and difficult things to account for," Obama told the convention.

He has told Hawaii reporters he supports a federal plan to recognize native Hawaiians. He was asked for his thoughts about a formal U.S. apology to American Indians."

from:  http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=71043

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2008, 04:49:27 AM »
Since you're in WA they may throw you a question about the governor's race that will be the closest in the nation. 

Remember that Democrat Christine Gregoire created a 3.2 billion deficit from a surplus and small business failures are the highest in the nation.  She also lost count of 1300 sex offenders and stole the 2004 election by "finding" extra votes in liberal King County. 

Good luck!!!!!