Author Topic: Interview with Elisheva Federman in English plese give it 5 stars and comment  (Read 1175 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Courageous kapo police beating an unarmed man, evicting his family and then destroying the house.  >:(
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
This is heartbreaking! I am in tears. I can't believe Jews would do this to Jews!!!  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(  Jews are a diseased people. There are times I hate my own people. This is how I'm feeling right now.  >:( :'(

You can tell, she is a righteous woman. You can just tell from her manner of speaking. Her righteousness shines around her like a halo.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
This is heartbreaking! I am in tears. I can't believe Jews would do this to Jews!!!  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(  Jews are a diseased people. There are times I hate my own people. This is how I'm feeling right now.  >:( :'(

You can tell, she is a righteous woman. You can just tell from her manner of speaking. Her righteousness shines around her like a halo.
I agree
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ronen Levi Yitzchak Segal

• Junior JTFer
To Hashem is the Heavens and Earth - although it is quite natural, as it were, to feel a certain degree of hatred for the Jews who did this, this is not the proper path.  

The Lubavitcher Rebbe revealed in our generation that in his opinion the root of our exile is senseless hatred.  Surely, your hatred is not senseless, but in my opinion it is best to stay clear from all types of hatred towards Jews.

Saying a chapter of Psalms or giving a little tzedaka will surely help.  Also, be sure to have this family in mind each and every time you light Shabbos candles.  This is an amazing auspicious time when Hashem hears all of our prayers.  

May G-d Almighty bless you to stay away from all negative emotions and with every thing you need, spiritually and physically.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
The 1 year old and three year old are what make me the most sad. How can they be abusive to babies!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
To Hashem is the Heavens and Earth - although it is quite natural, as it were, to feel a certain degree of hatred for the Jews who did this, this is not the proper path.  

The Lubavitcher Rebbe revealed in our generation that in his opinion the root of our exile is senseless hatred.  Surely, your hatred is not senseless, but in my opinion it is best to stay clear from all types of hatred towards Jews.

Saying a chapter of Psalms or giving a little tzedaka will surely help.  Also, be sure to have this family in mind each and every time you light Shabbos candles.  This is an amazing auspicious time when Hashem hears all of our prayers.  

May G-d Almighty bless you to stay away from all negative emotions and with every thing you need, spiritually and physically.

Ronen Levi Yitzchak Segal, I would like to clarify something.

Masha [and the other wonderful members here] doesn't hate Jews. He might certainly hate the rodef Erev Rav who kill innocent Jews or who persecute them but Masha is a good yid who loves Hashem and Israel - which is precisely why his emotions feel so intensely. I he didn't love them this intensely, you would see apathy or he wouldn't post at all. These supposed "jews" in the Israeli government (or in Peace Now - what a paradox) want nothing to do with being Jewish and their rodef status would lead me to believe they are not Jews... not now. They are traitors to the Jewish people and Torah tells us these evil people will be excommunicated and will eventually be no more.

Telling Masha to read Tehilim (while it is a WONDERFUL thing to do - no doubt!) and give charity (again, a wonderful thing to do which atones for sure) isn't going to take away the pain he has knowing his people are being butchered by a bunch of egotistic lunatics who hate the Torah. In fact, it sounds rather cold and unkind to say this to him in this way even if these are accurate and wonderful things that every Jew should do. I'm sure this isn't your intention but we aren't supposed to say things to other frum Jews that would embarrass them or cause them pain.

Let kindness and truth never leave you; tie them around your neck; write them on the tablet of your heart -Mishlei 3:3

Welcome to the forum. Noam Federman is someone we love, cherish, and support. Chaim ben Pesach was the great HaRav Meir Kahane's zt"l hy"d right hand man and the more I know about him and the longer I know him, the more deep my respect runs for him. He's the real deal and you came to the right place.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
This is heartbreaking! I am in tears. I can't believe Jews would do this to Jews!!! 

Actually, at some point it becomes quite difficult to call the scoundrels in the Knesset "Jews" - and afterall, they consider themselves Israeli, not Jews.   The truth is, REAL Jews wouldn't do this to Jews.   You're right to have that instinct.   Those in knesset cannot be considered Jews, or at most they can be considered erev Rav.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
This is frightful.  :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ronen Levi Yitzchak Segal

• Junior JTFer
Baruch Hashem - I stand corrected.  The point of my post was simply to encourage a positive act.

The Tzemach Tzedek said that if we knew the power of tehilim, we would never stop reciting them. Also, in the gemmara it says "Great is tzedaka because it hastens the geula".

I think we're all unified as people when it comes to what we all want in this world.  My other point is to never discount a Jew's ability to make, or return, in teshuva to Hashem.  Just like Sharon went off the derech, any Jew can at any moment realize the error of his way and change their entire life.

I know this because it has happened to me several times and is a klal of our holy Torah.  If I in anyway insulted anyone with my words of encouragement, I am deeply saddened and sorry.

May G-d bless each and everyone of us to use their emotions and intellect for positive purposes.