Author Topic: AryehYehudah is banned for undermining our cause  (Read 15783 times)

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: AryehYehudah is banned for undermining our cause
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2008, 06:44:31 PM »
Is AryehYehudah one of the three Jews from Brooklyn?

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2008, 06:56:19 PM »
Is AryehYehudah one of the three Jews from Brooklyn?
No, he was a new member.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2008, 09:38:47 PM »
Is Islam is Cancer,that great Armenian brother still here?

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2008, 10:42:37 PM »
  I didn't see him! I wonder why??
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2008, 10:43:01 PM »

He is gone as well
He left the forum

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2008, 01:30:44 AM »

He is gone as well
He left the forum
Do you know why??

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2008, 04:27:09 AM »

He is gone as well
He left the forum
Do you know why??
He couldn't support JTF any longer since JTF supports Shakkasvilli, president of Georgia.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2008, 06:06:36 AM »
He is gone as well
He left the forum

Who cares?

Anyone who rejoiced at his video of a Turkish mother being crushed by a lorry in front of her child, or that of a distraught Turkish mother screaming at the news of her son having been shot dead by terrorists.

Offline americankahanist

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Full JTFer
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2008, 11:27:20 AM »
Kahanist Jews should not be removed for any reason.  A forum is for differing opinions.  If not, go back to the TV shows where the JTF opinion was stated.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2008, 05:22:26 PM by americankahanist »

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2008, 11:09:34 PM »
....and I am against banning any Serb Nationalist who is fighting hard for his country!

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2008, 03:29:44 PM »
Well,my opinion is that neither of them should have been banned,but instead mark and note on incorrect or false statements and talk about it in order to clear the facts.It can make two different views bring little closer and make it at least understand the opposing one.If a reasonable man understand some thing that opposes that it isn't "evil"(view) in its nature,than there are no reason to continue with "hard attacks".

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2008, 11:58:54 AM »
Kahanist Jews should not be removed for any reason.  A forum is for differing opinions.  If not, go back to the TV shows where the JTF opinion was stated.

Absolutely.

American Kahanist, you're a very wise person.  Perhaps you should make some JTF programs!

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2008, 03:08:41 PM »
It is a shame Areyeh got banned. He was ignorant on the Sebs but we could have healthily debated him and changed his mind.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2008, 03:52:27 PM »
It is a shame Areyeh got banned. He was ignorant on the Sebs but we could have healthily debated him and changed his mind.

like a psychiatrist trying to deal with a charity case?

he was very emotional and difficult.    And during the process he would continue to incite serbs.  One only needed to look at the jist of the many "debates" he had.

Offline SrbijaKnight

• New JTFer
« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2008, 06:07:06 PM »
  I am happy this foolish man was banned from this site.   I was reading the posts between Aryeh and Dalmacija and Aryeh clearly show how ignorant he is about histery of Serbs and Russia.  I am happy finally I find a place where Jews can realise the bad things some of them have done throughout histery.   Dalmacija was disciplining him about wrongdoings Jewish did to Russians and Serbian people and all he do is deny it.   Many Jewish will not accept today Dalmacija words but they are sad truth. 
  I know there is many good Jewish like on this place but some of worst people on earth were also Jewish as I see Dalmacija and 4International have explained.  Many don't realise that Lenin, Trotsky, Marx were all Jewish.  The Russian Revolution was masterminded by Jews and many innocent people were killed.  Much of our culture was hurted from this event of histery.    Even Hitler himself was part Jewish.  They always say Hitler murder Jews, what about all good Christians he kill? 
  1.2 million Serbs were slaugtered cause of Hitler.  Why should Jewish complain of only their slaughter.  Hitler murdered many many more gentile, non-Jewish people.   Serbians lost many people because of Croat nazis.  Also, the honorable Tsar Nicholas II who give prosperity to Russia was murder by Jewish men.  Why will Jewish try to hide what they did to a bless Christian king?  He is like our own king.  I never allow Serbians to murder in cold blood a king of Jewish people, his wife and kids and say it never happen.  Aryeh make fun joke about how they die, I know he is one of people who involve himself to do these things.  Ignorant people like Aryeh are why many Serbs must die and lose Kosovo to very wicked Albanians.
   Today, nobody talks of this.  Everyone say it never occur.  Nobody remember Serbs and Russians who were murder, people only talk of Jews or Muslim suffering.  Now America, EU want to see true Christians of Serbia to be dead.   I am happy there is Jewish who recognise these wrongdoings.  Keep bad Jewish from saying wrong things of Serbs and Russian people as this is bad for Jewish people in entirety.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2008, 07:17:33 PM »
  I am happy this foolish man was banned from this site.   I was reading the posts between Aryeh and Dalmacija and Aryeh clearly show how ignorant he is about histery of Serbs and Russia.  I am happy finally I find a place where Jews can realise the bad things some of them have done throughout histery.   Dalmacija was disciplining him about wrongdoings Jewish did to Russians and Serbian people and all he do is deny it.   Many Jewish will not accept today Dalmacija words but they are sad truth. 
  I know there is many good Jewish like on this place but some of worst people on earth were also Jewish as I see Dalmacija and 4International have explained.  Many don't realise that Lenin, Trotsky, Marx were all Jewish.  The Russian Revolution was masterminded by Jews and many innocent people were killed.  Much of our culture was hurted from this event of histery.    Even Hitler himself was part Jewish.  They always say Hitler murder Jews, what about all good Christians he kill? 
  1.2 million Serbs were slaugtered cause of Hitler.  Why should Jewish complain of only their slaughter.  Hitler murdered many many more gentile, non-Jewish people.   Serbians lost many people because of Croat nazis.  Also, the honorable Tsar Nicholas II who give prosperity to Russia was murder by Jewish men.  Why will Jewish try to hide what they did to a bless Christian king?  He is like our own king.  I never allow Serbians to murder in cold blood a king of Jewish people, his wife and kids and say it never happen.  Aryeh make fun joke about how they die, I know he is one of people who involve himself to do these things.  Ignorant people like Aryeh are why many Serbs must die and lose Kosovo to very wicked Albanians.
   Today, nobody talks of this.  Everyone say it never occur.  Nobody remember Serbs and Russians who were murder, people only talk of Jews or Muslim suffering.  Now America, EU want to see true Christians of Serbia to be dead.   I am happy there is Jewish who recognise these wrongdoings.  Keep bad Jewish from saying wrong things of Serbs and Russian people as this is bad for Jewish people in entirety.

You sound like a Serbian form of AryehYehuda, just from the other side. And you have less of a case on your side.

Ranting about what jews have done to russians..

If you want to say that Hitler was ethnically part jewish, (I have heard there is a question with one ancestor, a grandparent or great grandparent), then he is 3/4 or 7/8 German.

The jews you refer to, e.g. Marx. Marx wrote a book "A world without jews". He was a self hating jew.  These people wanted to wipe out judaism.

Russians have a reputation for being anti-semitic.

In Poland, you see anti-semitic graffiti in many places.  Yet there are no longer any jews in the country, except in the graveyards.

I personally am not that interested in the history there.. Innocent jews were killed en masse.  I know that russians were/are very anti-semitic. And poles.  We seem to have some philo-semitic serbs here, and serbs seem to have an unusual history that might make many or even most a bit different. That's good..

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: November 20, 2008, 07:23:57 PM »
Alexander von Roda Roda an Austrian writer in the time of the K and K kingdom said once: The anti-semitism could become something, if the Jews would attend to it.

Imo he was right. The lunatic Marx proves it.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2008, 07:40:07 PM »
Alexander von Roda Roda an Austrian writer in the time of the K and K kingdom said once: The anti-semitism could become something, if the Jews would attend to it.

Imo he was right. The lunatic Marx proves it.

rabbi telushkin, maybe in his book "jewish literacy", said jews have been hated for being communist and capitalist.  and he gave other examples.

infact, even hated for being rich and for being poor.

polish jews were poor relative to Germans. I guess german propaganda included them. prob depicted as poor.   
german jews were often richer than other Germans..  So propaganda was against thme for that.

You can say jews shouldn't have been behind one movement, but you had jews behind the other movement that wanted the opposite.

Just as today, religious jews are as pro bush, even perhaps more pro bush, than secular jews are pro democrat.  (religious jews of course have less to do with running the country).

And of course if jews don't take a part in running the country, they'd be killed too. And completely at the mercy of gentiles. It's really a no win situation.

Being thrown out is inevitable almost everywhere in exile. The only option is to move from one place to another.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: November 20, 2008, 07:44:24 PM »
q_q don't misunderstand me. I don't blaime "the Jews" for this or that.

My point was to prove, that not only gentiles are Jew-haters. Jews are able to hate their nation as well.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #44 on: November 20, 2008, 07:48:14 PM »
q_q don't misunderstand me. I don't blaime "the Jews" for this or that.

My point was to prove, that not only gentiles are Jew-haters. Jews are able to hate their nation as well.

I read an article today how Israel is selling guns to their enemies! The article was in Romanian language so I don't have the right translation! If that is true, then I have nothing else to say!

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #45 on: November 20, 2008, 07:56:58 PM »
  I found the article: Defense Min. turns blind eye as Israelis sell arms to enemies

Israeli arms dealers have negotiated and sold military equipment to a number of countries defined by Israeli law as enemy states in recent years with the full acknowledgment and approval of the Defense Ministry, Haaretz has learned.

The ministry has okayed negotiations and sales between Israeli dealers and several Arab states including Iraq, Libya and Yemen, say the sources.

Attorney General Menachem Mazuz recently approved the Tel Aviv District State Prosecutor's Office decision to close an investigation against dual Israel-U.S. citizen Shlomi Michaels, whose company, the Kurdistan Development Organization (KODO), was suspected of illegal arms deals with Iraq.
 Advertisement

A police spokesman confirmed they had opened an investigation into Michaels dealings in 2006. Michael's company Kodo used to be partly owned by former MK Dani Yatom, who is also a former head of the Mossad secret service. The police spokesman stressed that at no point in the investigation was Yatom questioned or considered a suspect. Yatom said that he severed his ties to the company in 2002, when he was elected to the Knesset, and before the company began its dealings in Iraq. Michaels, a former member of the elite Yamam police unit, emigrated to the U.S., where he started Kodo, which is registered as a company in Switzerland.

The investigation began on the basis of information that equipment manufactured by Israeli companies like Magal Motorola and Tadiran were being used in the construction of an airport in the city of Arbil, in Kurdish-controlled northern Iraq, and that Kodo's security advisers were training local Kurdish militias. Laura Rozen wrote this week in Mother Jones, a U.S. weekly, that Kodo was vying for a 20 percent stake of a $300 million budget. Its activity in the Kurdish territory ended after it received information that Iranian agents might try to harm Israelis.

Police began investigating the company after it discovered it did not receive approval from the Defense Ministry to operate in Iraq, which is still technically in a state of war with Israel. The ministry's former director general, Amos Yaron, told police he had approved the company's dealings.

Haaretz recently learned that the Defense Ministry allowed Israeli dealers to sell flak jackets to Libya and weapons to Yemen. In the past, the ministry allowed the Israel Aerospace Industries to enter negotiations with Yemen over its Mig-fighter planes but the deal fell through.

According to a 1939 law drafted under the British Mandate as a way to supervise trade with Nazi Germany, the Finance Ministry is charged with defining countries as enemy states. However, any government ministry may de facto approve trade deals with enemy states based on its own definition of the term.

"International law or Israeli law is not clear over the definition of an enemy state," Ehud Keinan, the deputy legal adviser to the Foreign Ministry, admitted in 1999. Iraq's classification as an enemy state was removed after the U.S. invasion of the country in 2003. Since then Israeli companies have supplied the U.S. army in Iraq with drones and ammunition.

The Defense Ministry spokesman responded that "the Defense Ministry obeys the law but does not comment on defense industry trade."

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1038978.html

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: November 20, 2008, 08:11:50 PM »

it's an interesting point that the jews  that  have been mentioned by the "serbknight" poster, as being against russians, were against jews too. 

so jews were very much victims of these individuals .

I doubt that is the case with russians that butchered jews. the populations themselves are anti-semitic. Especially poles, they are renowned for it!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: November 20, 2008, 08:16:15 PM »
This Jews wanted to be free of every religion. They thought, that if they destroy the believe in god they will be totally equal with the gentiles. And they were everytime in the position to prove themselve extra wicked, so that they can convince the bolschewist gentiles that they are loyal.

Basically I agree with you q_q

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: November 20, 2008, 08:48:57 PM »
"Serb Knight" writes like a real Nazi.

He blames the Jews for the holocaust in which over 6 million Jewish men, women and children were brutally murdered?!

And I am tired of seeing this garbage about the Jews doing something wrong to the Russians.

The Russians were a nation of ignorant, backward alcoholics until the Jews came to Russia in the 17th century. It was the Jews who made Russia a powerful and important nation. Jewish brains invented and developed Russian industry, technology and science. Without Jewish brains, Russia would have been a joke.

To this day, Russia's life expectancy is only 57 years for males because of massive alcoholism and drug addiction. Most Russian males have a drinking problem. Even Russia's leaders, like Boris Yeltsin, have been notorious alcoholics.

For centuries, the jealous and viciously hateful Russians murdered, tortured, raped and persecuted their Jewish minority:

*Hundreds of thousands of Jews were murdered in pogroms.

*Jews were forced to live in the "Pale of Settlement", which is the worst land.

*Jews drafted into the Nazi Tsar's army were forced to serve for 30 years, while non-Jews only had to serve for 3 years. Being drafted into the Nazi Tsar's army was a life sentence for all Jewish males. Jews used to mutilate themselves by cutting their fingers off to avoid this horrific life sentence.

*Jews were accused by the Nazi Tsar of being "Christ-killers". Jews were murdered and tortured for the death of Jesus - something which happened almost 2000 years before they were born! Russian soldiers, police and civilians would attend Easter services in church and hear sermons about how the Jews killed Jesus. The Russians would then start screaming, "They killed our savior!", and go to Jewish villages where they murdered, raped and tortured Jewish men, women and children.

*Jews were accused by the Nazi Tsar of kidnapping Christian children and murdering the children to use their blood in order to make matzah (unleavened bread) for the Passover holiday.

*Jews were accused by the Nazi Tsar of seeking to take over the whole world in the notorious forgery, "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion", which was written by the Tsar's secret police. This forgery was later used by Hitler and the Nazis as an excuse for murdering 6 million Jews during the holocaust.

To claim that the Jews were responsible for the Russian Bolshevik revolution is absurd.

The Russian people were responsible for the Bolshevik revolution. The vast majority of the Russian people enthusiastically and fanatically supported the Kremlin Communist dictators until the Soviet economy collapsed in the 1980s.

I am not going to tolerate Nazi anti-Semitism on this site.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #49 on: November 20, 2008, 09:28:37 PM »

Russia is an enemy of the Jews
« Last Edit: November 20, 2008, 09:36:28 PM by ProJewCatholic »