Author Topic: The Death of America-McCain please migrate to India  (Read 519 times)

Offline artgijo

• Junior JTFer
The Death of America-McCain please migrate to India
« on: November 05, 2008, 01:30:38 AM »
Hi All

Till yesterday, I had a lot of respect for American white people, after Obama victory, I understood that the average American Voter is a fool. USA has been taken over by a communist, a secret muslim, an african man with hatred towards whites, who refused to wear American badge, who displayed Che-Guvera during his campaign. Following is definite.

1. USA will slowly become a communist country.
2.Muslims and terrorists dancing in street
3.Death of capitalism and tight control over banks, production centres
4.Death of Israel-It lost a good friend, Obama will support Muslims only.
5.Blacks will start raising heads worldwide
6.By giving free lunch, the country will ruin economically.

Hellfire will break out, the people who built America ,their generation is kicked to the corner by outsiders.

I think India is better, we will not allow this to happen. People like McCain must migrate to India.

ARTGIJO

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
Re: The Death of America-McCain please migrate to India
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2008, 01:59:33 AM »
I might have to take you up on the offer to move there too. 

This is what much of the world thinks about the election but you'll never hear it from the communist manifesto press.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2008, 02:07:18 AM »
No one should migrate anywhere, we need you here to fight for America. What would the founding fathers say? They'd slap the [censored] out of anyone talking about leaving, the time will come.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2008, 02:16:17 AM »
No one should migrate anywhere, we need you here to fight for America. What would the founding fathers say? They'd slap the drek out of anyone talking about leaving, the time will come.

Absolutely!  Time to toughen up!  I'm sick of all this doom and gloom.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2008, 02:19:18 AM »
The Second Ammendment is the reset button for the Constitution. Now the time to fight has come. My loyalty is to the Constitution not the muslim government that has hijacked our country.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."