Author Topic: Muslim Websites Target Georgia Motorist for Death  (Read 1749 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Muslim Websites Target Georgia Motorist for Death
« on: March 11, 2007, 11:48:31 PM »
http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/186834.php

Two Islamic militant websites have called on Muslims to kill the driver of a Georgia registered vehicle displaying an offensive bumper sticker. On February 28 the "Black Lion" blog, a website run by two American Muslim who support violent jihad, posted the license plate number of a Gwinnett County, Georgia motorist displaying a bumper sticker which read, "Kill em all, let Allah sort em out.” A thinly veiled threat encouraging Muslims to find the driver and kill him was also posted.

Another Muslim offended, another death threat issued.

Jawa Report reader "Louise", who found the post, has contacted the Gwinnett County Chief of Police's office but says that they have not gotten back to her. Further, she reports that the person who took her call said, "what do you want me to do about it?" For starters, how about finding the person targeted for death and letting them know that their life may be in danger?!?! Then, how about contacting the FBI, just down the road in Atlanta, so they can open an
investigation!?!?

In the meantime, "The Black Lion" blog removed the death threat from their website.

However, another U.S. based militant Islamist website picked up the post and republished it. In a post celebrating the shooting down of an American helicopter in Iraq, a "Join the Caravan" author identified as "Mujahida3001" republishes the earlier threat made by "The Black Lion":

Another blogger who gets few hits per day has e-mailed me and told me of a truck he saw with a decal on it saying “Kill em all, let Allah sort em out.” He was kind enough to give me the license tag number, too. Georgia tag [tag number is shown in actual post] Gwinnett County

Just thought I’d share that with you.

This is baraa [enmity]. If he wants to repeat the quote of one of the crusader generals during the first crusades in Jerusalem, then no, I do not care about his safety. I care about his lack of it. He shouldn’t feel any security at all.

So, Muslims, do whatever you can get away with.

Take care and keep it militant. [emphasis mine]

The entire website is devoted to encouraging violent jihad against American citizens. Ironically, the website displays an image of a child wearing the uniform of Hezabollah right next to a post about "Why dirty Shia are not Muslim".

A whois search shows that "Join the Caravan" is hosted by an American company, Wordpress. It is registered to an address in Glendale Heights, Illinois.

The "Black Lion" blog is hosted by a subdivision of the California based internet giant, Google. In the past, Google's blogspot division have refused to take down websites supporting murder and violent jihad on the grounds of "free speech".

In the most recent post at "The Black Lion", the author praises the work of the al Qaeda front group, The Islamic State of Iraq, for murdering 18 Iraqis on a recent video posted to the internet.* The murders were allegedly in retaliation for a well publicized propaganda piece by al Qaeda that accuses Shia Iraqi soldiers of raping a Sunni woman.

Congratulations to the mujahideen who captured and killed the hostages from the apostate security forces of Iraq, in exchange for the rape of our sister Sabrine. 18 killed for one rape. ALLAHU AKBAR!

So, who is it that posted the original death threat at "The Black Lion"?

1) We know he is in Georgia.
2) One of the two authors of the blog recently created a scene at "a Chinese embassy in North America" and was threatened with arrest, but it appears he was merely kicked out. The author says he went into the embassy and "punked" them by using one of their computers to access "Chinese servers" and then started shouting out Free Tibet slogans.

But the author is no follower of the nonviolent Dalai Lama, instead he praises violent resistance to the Communist government ("This is because I hate Communism and atheism even more than I detest liberal democracies")--including suicide bombing ("which I do not advocate for anyone who has access to better weapons and attack methods") as an example for Muslims to follow.

So, if you're a Georgia motorist with a bumper sticker which Muslims might find offensive, beware!**

UPDATE: Patrick from Clarity and Resolve found the Google cache of the original death threat on Black Lion. It's identical to the one posted at Join the Caravan. Patrick just notified me that their not identical. Google cache didn't catch it this time.

I've taken a few snapshots of the webpages, just in case they take the threats down and pretend it never happened.

UPDATE II: Dan Riehl did some Googling on "Mujahida3001". You won't be surprised what he found.

UPDATE 3/08/07: Both websites now seem to be down. Perhaps we pwned them?

*The video of the 18 Iraqis being murdered by al Qaeda is here.

**If you happen to be in Gwinnett County, and you drive a vehicle with that bumper sticker on it, you might want to drop me an e-mail to see if you are the target.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2007, 12:00:42 AM by Christian Zionist »
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.