Author Topic: I hate to say this but I am saying this about my country  (Read 955 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I hate to say this but I am saying this about my country
« on: November 05, 2008, 08:29:42 AM »
in a way thank god my grandpa is not alive to see this day, he came here as a baby to this country with his father when there was a real america 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: I hate to say this but I am saying this about my country
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2008, 08:31:36 AM »
in a way thank G-d my grandpa is not alive to see this day, he came here as a baby to this country with his father when there was a real america 
Yes those were diffrent times even my parents in their youth saw a better America
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2008, 08:36:48 AM »
in a way thank G-d my grandpa is not alive to see this day, he came here as a baby to this country with his father when there was a real america 
I was thinking that my GrandFather must be rolling over in his grave.  A traitorous man elected to the WhiteHouse.  All their struggles in a new land for nuaght...they should have been born 100 years later when it would all be handed to them on a silver platter. 
 :::D No it wouldn't...they were white males. 
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2008, 08:38:25 AM »
On my Mothers side My grandparents came from Italy during the Great depression on Ellis Island, for that American dream, none of them asked welfare.  All my grandparents are dead now, I am sure glad they aren't witnessing this disgrace.

60% OF PHILLY WHITE SUBURBAN VOTES, VOTED THIS ANIMAL!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2008, 08:39:55 AM »
It is true, God has abandoned America because its sinful and disgusting ways. These next 8 years will go a long way in showing who is righteous and who is not. The righteous people must always reject Obama.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2008, 08:40:54 AM »
On my Mothers side My grandparents came from Italy during the Great depression on Ellis Island, for that American dream, none of them asked welfare.  All my grandparents are dead now, I am sure glad they aren't witnessing this disgrace.

This is terrible but G-D will punish the U.S. for this travesty
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2008, 08:45:50 AM »
It is true, G-d has abandoned America because its sinful and disgusting ways. These next 8 years will go a long way in showing who is righteous and who is not. The righteous people must always reject Obama.

Whoa, whoa, who said anything about 8 years? Don't scare me like that! :o

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2008, 08:46:32 AM »
People have been indoctrinated through the education system and the subliminal messages fed them by the media.

They are waiting for the handout!  They are going to get a slap in the face instead. 

My GrandFather, on my Father's side, came here as a little boy. 
He worked for everything he had in this country...while facing adversity and prejudice.

Those whites in Philly who voted for Obama are in for a rude awakening.  When he says 'our time has come' he is not talking about them.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2008, 08:47:14 AM »
It is true, G-d has abandoned America because its sinful and disgusting ways. These next 8 years will go a long way in showing who is righteous and who is not. The righteous people must always reject Obama.

Whoa, whoa, who said anything about 8 years? Don't scare me like that! :o
:o I was thinking the same thing.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2008, 08:48:19 AM »
i am so ashamed of my country that means so much to me.  i can not believe how insane this country has become, this is not the country i was born in to allow 3rd world zulus who are not even from this country to become  president? he is not my president, i refuse to call him that

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2008, 08:51:43 AM »

I know...it is disgusting. All the clueless suicidal Jews on the Main Line, drinking their frigging Starbucks, totally oblivious to what is really happening. Stupid kikes all of them!

Like you, I thank G-d my grandparents and parents are dead and cannot see this! My mother (obm) would have had a heart attack to see a shvartsa, a mulignan, become alleged president.
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2008, 09:02:06 AM »
LOL mainline

Shot at 2010-01-03