General Category > General Discussion

OBAMAS ELECTION WAS PLANNED! PROOF

(1/5) > >>

White Israelite:

Brady campaign on their "POST ELECTION", note the video was posted November 3rd!

momofsixbabes:
Yes, I think that was why McCain seemed content with defeat.

RanterMaximus:
Those Brady people are all a bunch of wack jobs.  That guy in the video has probally never fired a cap gun.

White Israelite:

--- Quote from: RanterMaximus on November 05, 2008, 04:29:03 PM ---Those Brady people are all a bunch of wack jobs.  That guy in the video has probally never fired a cap gun.

--- End quote ---

That would be Paul Helmke in the video who has been constantly spanked by Wayne Pierre (whom is the CEO of the NRA).

The Brady Campaign makes up lies and bogus statistics, many of their laws which have done nothing to prevent crime, these are the clowns that have passed background checks and unreasonable restrictions. If it were up to them, everything except break open shotguns and lever action rifles would be banned.

The fact is, how would the Brady Campaign even know that Obama was going to be elected a day before the elections even happened? Fact of the matter is that Joe Biden the vice president was the one who authored the assault weapon ban so it's no surprise the Brady Campaign backed Obama and now that the democrats have all the power they need, they will pass any law they deem necessary especially since Obama will replace the supreme court judges with his own anti-gun stooges.

I still think this video based on date alone is enough evidence to question if these elections were already planned to begin with.

jaime:

--- Quote from: momofsixbabes on November 05, 2008, 04:27:57 PM ---Yes, I think that was why McCain seemed content with defeat.

--- End quote ---

that's what makes me so furious.  how many zillions of dollars do the McCain's have.  they can travel around the world and do whatever they like.  that's what makes me sick.  they are not the average Americans who have to face this in their daily lives, i.e., have trouble meeting expenses is what I am talking about.

that speech of his was sickening.  sounded like he was applying for a job from Obama.  he's dying to work w/him. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version