Author Topic: Stocks plunge as investors ponder Obama presidency  (Read 819 times)

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Stocks plunge as investors ponder Obama presidency
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2008, 05:33:11 PM »

.d88b.  db   db   d8b   db  .d88b.  db
.8P  Y8. 88   88   888o  88 .8P  Y8. 88
88    88 88ooo88   88V8o 88 88    88 YP
88    88 88~~~88   88 V8o88 88    88   
`8b  d8' 88   88   88  V888 `8b  d8' db
 `Y88P'  YP   YP   VP   V8P  `Y88P'  YP

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2008, 05:48:02 PM »
"President-elect Obama is coming into a situation with limited experience, having to handle an economy in serious trouble, a couple of wars and terrorism. It's an extremely tough job."

i don't know why anyone would want this job.  Wall St. doesn't know what direction Obama is going in.  everyone has to wait and see.  we know nothing about this guy except he has radical associations and is the most liberal senator in the nation.  it's like walking a tightrope.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2008, 06:20:05 PM »
 I HOPE THE STOCKS BUST ALL OVER0-- I HOPE THESE PIGS GO NUTS- I HOPE THAT THE DOLLAR FALLS.  THESE PIGS GET THE GOVT THEY ASKED FOR.  IF I SEE A LEFTIST I WILL LITERALLY SPIT ON THE GROUND.  I WILL ACT LIKE AN INSANE ENRAGED ANIMAL. I WILL NEVER FORGET THIS TREASON AGIANST MY FLAG
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2008, 06:32:21 PM »
I HOPE THE STOCKS BUST ALL OVER0-- I HOPE THESE PIGS GO NUTS- I HOPE THAT THE DOLLAR FALLS.  THESE PIGS GET THE GOVT THEY ASKED FOR.  IF I SEE A LEFTIST I WILL LITERALLY SPIT ON THE GROUND.  I WILL ACT LIKE AN INSANE ENRAGED ANIMAL. I WILL NEVER FORGET THIS TREASON AGIANST MY FLAG

G-d Forbid!

You are wishing ill on me and my family. My net worth is tied up in the value of my stock options now. Today we lost 1.0 and it is not good news. I should not be punished for the wrongdoing of others. My companies stock has been weathering the economic crisis well but now with Obama it seems the market is being very unfriendly.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2008, 06:34:04 PM »
No matter what happens in the next four years, the media will use the excuse that Bush left such a mess that Obama is powerless.

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2008, 08:04:51 PM »

G-d Forbid!

You are wishing ill on me and my family. My net worth is tied up in the value of my stock options now. Today we lost 1.0 and it is not good news. I should not be punished for the wrongdoing of others. My companies stock has been weathering the economic crisis well but now with Obama it seems the market is being very unfriendly.

muman613

I sincerely wish you well.  But this isn't just about you.  We may need to suffer now for the greater good of the country's future.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2008, 08:07:44 PM »
so much for "change" huh, these friggen morons get what they deserve, they wanted it let them eat it now
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2008, 08:13:19 PM »
No matter what happens in the next four years, the media will use the excuse that Bush left such a mess that Obama is powerless.

Obama wanted the job.  Now he's got it. He went to Harvard, so he says    :::D   let him contemplate how to fix it.  he drew over 100,000 in crowds everywhere.  we are expecting miracles from this masterful politician, aren't we?    :yuck: :read:

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2008, 08:22:55 PM »
so much for "change" huh, these friggen morons get what they deserve, they wanted it let them eat it now

Agreed, but unfortunately we gotta eat it too.   :yuck:

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2008, 09:34:53 PM »
YOU AINT SEEN NOTHIN YET!!!!

Not in the stock market.... but in other parts of the economy!!!