Author Topic: Bring back Dalmacija  (Read 14778 times)

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Re: Bring back Dalmacija
« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2008, 09:40:23 PM »
Here it is:

Re: CROATIA'S EX PRESIDENT FRANJO TUDJMAN ON THE JEWS
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2008, 03:52:24 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: ProJewChristian on October 02, 2008, 02:46:03 PM
Quit acting like a kindergartener and grow up. Debate like a man, not like a little school girl.   

those were my words I used to say this to somebody once..... I do not remember when, do not copy my words, oke?

Tell us what do you have exactly against litte school girls?
You catholics better stay far away from litte children like school girls - do you understand me?

You said Croatia does not endanger Serbia anymore? ?  ? ? ? ? ?
Do not you know anything about the conflicts at the Balkans? If you are not enough informed, please do not involve your self in serious discussions anymore...
To say that Croatia is not endangering the Serbs is a shame. Especially to hear this from a Catholic!

Croatia is today occupying the whole Serbian region of Dalmatia, Slavonia, Lika, Kordun, Banija and Western parts of Bosnia and Herzegovina! They also claim that whole Bosnia belongs to them. In Bosnia there are today approximately two million Serbs living. To make ii worse they also claim to have a right on Serbian northern province of Vojvodina. They can not wait to invade those Serbian lands.
When Kosovo declared its independence last spring – Croatia was on the first countries who openly recognized this irregular state.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2008, 09:53:04 PM by ProJewCatholic »
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #51 on: November 09, 2008, 11:06:02 PM »
I don' t understand this post! Why would he write that? I'm sure there is good explanation for this! He suffered under Cro regime and that was the main reason why Dal and his FAM had to move to other country! I know one acountant who lives in Croatia, and has to work as a waiter because there still don't have jobs for intelligent Serbs! Majority of
Croatians are undermining everything what comes from Serbia! and Dal knows better then anyone! He wouldn't lie about something that important!
 I know that generalization is bad, and I believe Dal grossly generalized about Catholics and Croatians! That was wrong! We have a great Croat member, bright, intelligent : Americanhero , also we have Catholics who could offended to his words, but I can assure you he was NOT reffering to you!

« Last Edit: November 09, 2008, 11:11:08 PM by Jasmina »
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #52 on: November 10, 2008, 06:12:32 PM »
I don' t understand this post! Why would he write that? I'm sure there is good explanation for this! He suffered under Cro regime and that was the main reason why Dal and his FAM had to move to other country! I know one acountant who lives in Croatia, and has to work as a waiter because there still don't have jobs for intelligent Serbs! Majority of
Croatians are undermining everything what comes from Serbia! and Dal knows better then anyone! He wouldn't lie about something that important!
 I know that generalization is bad, and I believe Dal grossly generalized about Catholics and Croatians! That was wrong! We have a great Croat member, bright, intelligent : Americanhero , also we have Catholics who could offended to his words, but I can assure you he was NOT reffering to you!

The fact is we should stop these BS- infighs between Europeans.
What is the difference between Christians,....

There should not be any ...
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #53 on: November 10, 2008, 06:18:27 PM »

Its not the fault of the Catholics. It seems to be the splinter Christians that tend to attack catholics.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #54 on: November 10, 2008, 06:20:22 PM »
People MOVE ON already

Offline knindza87

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #55 on: November 10, 2008, 07:58:46 PM »

Its not the fault of the Catholics. It seems to be the splinter Christians that tend to attack catholics.
Yeah,it is always someone others fault.... if you make opinion poll in jail,99% of people will say that they are innocent.This can be connected to this post,but not necessary.I won't post anymore on this topic.Like Americanhero said just move on and don't start any new argues on this theme.Did we learned something after what happened with Dalmacija and AryehYehudah?I don't think so....

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #56 on: November 10, 2008, 11:09:31 PM »
I will lock this tread since nothing will change the situation anyway! Thank you for the good comments!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!