Author Topic: Bring back Dalmacija  (Read 16362 times)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Bring back Dalmacija
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2008, 10:41:34 AM »
I don't think you can really tell Kahanists to "walk away" from the "big bully" and the "big bully" will go away.
q_q_  Stop right there!
I an entitled to my opinion and you yours.
I think you must fight SMART with any bully.
I try to choose the hills I'm going to die on...sometimes it's worth it to step back and consider your plan of action.
In this case, both members would have been better off doing that.
I never said you shouldn't fight for what you believe in.
So don't put words in my mouth please.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2008, 02:31:38 PM »
Dalmajica doesn't deserve to come back!!!!! He should have been banned immediately after his remarks against Catholics!!!!!
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline knindza87

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2008, 03:00:07 PM »
Dalmajica doesn't deserve to come back!!!!! He should have been banned immediately after his remarks against Catholics!!!!!
No comment on that one.It is clear to most of the people that there is no going back,unfortunately,but saying such a thing wont bring good to anyone.First Dalmacija was Anti-American,then Anti-Semitic and finally Anti-Catholic...I mean wtf?If you didn't had to say something to him while he was here,don't do it now,because you will act like a coward.Dalmacija or AryehYehudah are not coming back,but making statements that they were bad persons,just isn't fair to them or anybody here.Just leave them alone.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2008, 03:31:16 PM »
JTF supports Serbian Orthodox people in their struggle against -Catholic- Croats.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2008, 03:36:53 PM »
First Dalmacija was Anti-American,

then Anti-Semitic

and finally Anti-Catholic...

1) I think it was clear Dalmacija was against the USA bombing his country. JTF also condemns the treason of the USA on the Serbs.
2) I haven't seen anti-semitic remarks. Except the last post he made before bing banned.
3) Orthodox people have reasons to be anti-Catholic. Just in case you don't know: 1.000.000 Serbs and Jews were killed during WWII in camp Jasenovac   by Catholic Croats.

Croats these days are PROUD of their Ustashe history.

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2008, 05:41:21 PM »
What happened with Dalmacija?
I wasn't able to read the forum for some time,so I don't know.

I see that there are some "antisemitic" accusations.
Why was he banned?

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2008, 05:42:21 PM »
What happened with Dalmacija?
I wasn't able to read the forum for some time,so I don't know.

I see that there are some "antisemitic" accusations.
Why was he banned?
http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,27979.0.html

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2008, 10:10:04 PM »
I can't see what was the reason for banning him.But it seems to me it was the stance toward Russia.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2008, 10:12:09 PM »
I can't see what was the reason for banning him.But it seems to me it was the stance toward Russia.

He said Jews killed 56 million Russians

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2008, 10:21:15 PM »

That's not correct.
Here's what he said:"What about 56 million Russians which were killed by Bolshevik Jews?"

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2008, 10:23:06 PM »

That's not correct.
Here's what he said:"What about 56 million Russians which were killed by Bolshevik Jews?"

He is insinuating that Jews killed 56 million Russians

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2008, 10:27:01 PM »

That's not correct.

While reading,I didn't understand it that way,since I know what was he talking about.But if someone doesn't,it is possible to look like that on the first sight or reading."Jews" and "Bolshevik Jews" are completely two different terms.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2008, 10:28:37 PM »

That's not correct.

While reading,I didn't understand it that way,since I know what was he talking about.But if someone doesn't,it is possible to look like that on the first sight or reading."Jews" and "Bolshevik Jews" are completely two different terms.

What did the topic have to do with Russia to begin with?
It was about Serbia but Aryeh and Dalmacija went back and forth off topic

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2008, 10:30:32 PM »

Some Jews thought they could get rid of the seperation factor of their Jewishness and joined the Bolshewists.

But how many of their brothers and sisters they hurt, killed, assimilated?

It is a difficult field and I am shure Jews were under the bolshewists, but did they are the wasp majority - I highly doubt. For a short time some of them were in leading positions.

But Stalin i.e. was for shure no Jew. He was raised as an orthodox Christian and visited even a priest-seminar in Georgia. And his bolshewist trials against Jewish doctors are history.

Althrough there is a spark of truth in it, we should be carefull to spread no falsehood.

Russian orthodox make themself this whole issue to easy if they blame for everything the Jews, while supressing their own major part.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2008, 10:50:24 PM by Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2008, 10:35:15 PM »
Thank you Pheasant.

Also, white nationalists frequently bring up the 56 million Russians/Christians killed by Jews/Communists.  The fact is, Jews are frequently accused of being communists.  So when people bring up the Holocaust, white nationalists say "what about the 56 million Russians killed by Jews? 

This is a Jewish forum, first and foremost.  Therefore that kind of talk is not tolerated here.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2008, 11:57:39 PM »
   I thought that with this Shabat break I will relax and forget what happened to dalmacija, but it's nothing like that! I have very difficult time moderating this section since then! We banned one of the most passionate Serbian patriot and I'm still very upset! 56 million Russians killed by bolshevic Jews, come on.....I don't believe that Dalmacija meant that! He is not antisemite, he proved that all this time! I'm sure he googled some bad articles about Jews on the internet, like Aryeh did with Serbs, and found that information and posted just to get rid of that unscrupulous man!
  This section will never be the same without Dalmacija!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2008, 12:57:49 AM »

Shalom brother ProJewCatholic,

I don't know which comment you are referring to specifically but I assume you mean brother Dalmacija's criticism of the Croatian Ustasha Nazis - who are Roman Catholic and supported by the Vatican since 1929. Considering some of the things that brother AryehYehudah said about Roman Catholic crimes against Jews and his vehement criticism of the Vatican's opposition to an exhibition in Israel about Pope Pius the XII, I am surprised to see you defending him but not brother Dalmacija. I don't think brother Dalmacija or brother AryehYehudah were banned because of these kinds of comments - they were banned because of their constant fighting here, undermining the cause of JTF with this continual fighting and refusing to heed the warnings of brother Shlomo to stop it when asked repeatedly to do so.

Shalom,

Joshua.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2008, 12:59:45 AM »

I don't know which comment you are referring to specifically but I assume you mean brother Dalmacija's criticism of the Croatian Ustasha Nazis - who are Roman Catholic and supported by the Vatican since 1929. Considering some of the things that brother AryehYehudah said about Roman Catholic crimes against Jews and his vehement criticism of the Vatican's opposition to an exhibition in Israel about Pope Pius the XII, I am surprised to see you defending him but not brother Dalmacija. I don't think brother Dalmacija or brother AryehYehudah were banned because of these kinds of comments - they were banned because of their constant fighting here, undermining the cause of JTF with this continual fighting and refusing to heed the warnings of brother Shlomo to stop it when asked repeatedly to do so.

Shalom,

Joshua.

He was not talking about that

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2008, 01:04:40 AM »
  I think 4 International is right!

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #44 on: November 09, 2008, 01:16:36 AM »
First Dalmacija was Anti-American,

then Anti-Semitic

and finally Anti-Catholic...

1) I think it was clear Dalmacija was against the USA bombing his country. JTF also condemns the treason of the USA on the Serbs.
2) I haven't seen anti-semitic remarks. Except the last post he made before bing banned.
3) Orthodox people have reasons to be anti-Catholic. Just in case you don't know: 1.000.000 Serbs and Jews were killed during WWII in camp Jasenovac   by Catholic Croats.

Croats these days are PROUD of their Ustashe history.

Thank you!

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2008, 01:49:49 AM »
Thank you Pheasant.

Also, white nationalists frequently bring up the 56 million Russians/Christians killed by Jews/Communists.  The fact is, Jews are frequently accused of being communists.  So when people bring up the Holocaust, white nationalists say "what about the 56 million Russians killed by Jews? 

This is a Jewish forum, first and foremost.  Therefore that kind of talk is not tolerated here.

Shalom sister Lisa,

You are quite correct that so-called "white nationalists" bring this up. However, guess where these "white nationalists" get this original source information from primarily? No, not crazed antisemitic neo-Nazi Caucasian Gentile writers .They get it from anti-communist Jews in the West and Israel - writing not in some obscure neo-Nazi newspaper or website - but in mainstream Israeli and Western media outlets!

For example, are you aware of the articles concerning this very subject written by Sever Plocker and Eric Margolis? Both of these gentlemen are Jews and have written about "Stalin's Jews being responsible for the deaths of tens of millions of people".

I was of course not surprised to discover that these articles are used by neo-Nazis and so-called "white nationalists" as evidence for the "holocaust of Russian Gentiles in the USSR" but I suggest that you read these articles to see for yourself.

Here is the title of the first article by Sever Plocker writing in the mainstream Israeli Jewish YnetNews:

"Stalin's Jews: We mustn't forget that some of the greatest murderers of modern times were Jewish"

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html

And here is the title of the piece article written by Eric Margolis [a Canadian Jewish mainstream media columnist]:

"REMEMBERING MODERN HISTORY’S GREATEST CRIME"

http://www.bigeye.com/fc060208.htm

Here is an excerpt from Eric Margolis' piece:

In North America, intense attention to the Jewish Holocaust tended to push all other national historic tragedies into the background or completely eclipse them. The fact that during the 1930’s, many senior officers of Stalin’s Cheka, or secret police, were Jewish, including Kaganovitch, led to ferocious reprisals against Ukraine’s Jews in the following decade. As a result, Ukrainians were permanently branded `anti-Semites;’ their suffering received scant sympathy."

And here is an excerpt from Sever Plocker's piece:

"We cannot know with certainty the number of deaths Cheka was responsible for in its various manifestations, but the number is surely at least 20 million, including victims of the forced collectivization, the hunger, large purges, expulsions, banishments, executions, and mass death at Gulags.

"Whole population strata were eliminated: Independent farmers, ethnic minorities, members of the bourgeoisie, senior officers, intellectuals, artists, labor movement activists, "opposition members" who were defined completely randomly, and countless members of the Communist party itself.

"An Israeli student finishes high school without ever hearing the name "Genrikh Yagoda," the greatest Jewish murderer of the 20th Century, the GPU's deputy commander and the founder and commander of the NKVD. Yagoda diligently implemented Stalin's collectivization orders and is responsible for the deaths of at least 10 million people. His Jewish deputies established and managed the Gulag system."

Remember: this is where brother Dalmacija got his information about "Bolshevik Jews being responsible for the deaths of tens of millions of Russians" - not from the incoherent rants of crazed neo-Nazis and "white nationalists" but from Jews writing in mainstream Western and Israeli media outlets.

So if we are going to condemn brother Dalmacija for bringing this up, and accuse him of antisemitism for mentioning it here on this sub-forum [the way I admit even I did before - knee-jerk reaction style] then we better take a long hard look at where this information is originating from in the first place.

Shalom,

Joshua.

« Last Edit: November 09, 2008, 02:09:06 AM by 4International »

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #46 on: November 09, 2008, 01:53:35 AM »

Shalom,

Joshua.

Shalom brother AmericanHero,

So what was he talking about then? Do you have the URL link to the comment by brother Dalmacija that made brother ProJewCatholic take offense as being an attack on all Roman Catholics?

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #47 on: November 09, 2008, 10:02:17 AM »

Shalom,

Joshua.

Shalom brother AmericanHero,

So what was he talking about then? Do you have the URL link to the comment by brother Dalmacija that made brother ProJewCatholic take offense as being an attack on all Roman Catholics?
He basically called me a child molestor. He stated and I quote "You Catholics better stay far far away from little school girls"
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #48 on: November 09, 2008, 01:20:39 PM »
   Please Put the link for that accusation ProJewChristian!

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #49 on: November 09, 2008, 09:33:54 PM »
   Please Put the link for that accusation ProJewChristian!
I cant find it. I guess it was deleted.