Author Topic: Election Meltdown. How may this be good for us?  (Read 598 times)

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
Election Meltdown. How may this be good for us?
« on: November 05, 2008, 08:17:12 PM »
Last night one thing ran through my mind about the American people.  They just don't get it.  Not only did Obama win decisively 349 to 162 but the Senate is a wopping 56 -40 Democrat and the House is 254 - 173 Democrat.  As it is bad in many ways, one thing I do believe that is good is that the American people are going to wake up even though it is doing it the hard way.  First off I believe a lot of people will join JTF now whereas before they would not have given JTF the time of day.  Why?  Well before most people viewed the country as being run by the Republicans.  Why join a right winged organization?  Aren't things being screwed up by a right winged administration?  When the Obama adminstration and the left winged House and Senate do a real hatchet job on this country, I think people are going to wake up and realize it wasn't all Bush's doing after all.  As long as there is some Republican influence, the media will attribute harsh times as the fault of the Republicans and the public will believe it.  Remove the Republicans from the equation and now there is only the left winged politicians to blame. 

What I am hoping and what I think we should do is start preparing for future elections across the country for seats in the Senate in 2010.  If we start a campaign to target each election in 2010 we may be able to start turning things around.  An overwhelming victory here can really cripple Obama's evil policies and plans and act as a major power block.

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
Re: Election Meltdown. How may this be good for us?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2008, 08:26:11 PM »
next time we need a decent republican to represent us who does not run a sloppy campaign.  we need someone like David Axelrod who knows how to run a campaign!  Sarah Palin may be a friend to Israel but she grew thin w/me real fast.  I will put up with her again if I have to.  the whole campaign was a mess.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2008, 08:32:38 PM »
I like Palin, but my gut she has had her 15 minutes.  I could be wrong on that, as I would like to see what she could offer in four years.  The bottom line we rewarded the Dems by giving them more power, even though Pelosi and Reed have given us a congress that has a approval rating way lower than George Bush.  This country is now in their liberal hands.  They won't have Bush to pick on and blame for everything when their pathetic ideas make things worse for America than they are now.

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2008, 08:46:36 PM »
they will still blame W for years to come.  they need a scapegoat.  it can't be their fault.  they are flawless, remember  :::D

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2008, 08:51:34 PM »
I hate to say this but the media is already saying that Obama has a real mess that will take years to clean up.

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2008, 08:53:18 PM »
during his victory speech last night, he planted the seed, for running again, saying he will need more time.  he was praised as "brilliant," on Fox News.

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2008, 08:59:29 PM »
I'm not that keen on Bush, but what people have to understand is that the Congress and Senate(both majority liberal) had much more of a role in wrecking the economy that Bush.  Together they are more powerful than Bush.  This is never mentioned in the media.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2008, 12:25:21 AM »
Lets focus on Getting Obama OUT!!!!   We will sabotage him if we have to!!!

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2008, 12:51:47 AM »
maybe we should continue the circulation of impeaching Obama.  there's one impeachment floating around unless that died.  another can be created immediately and circulated again.

also, maybe the pressure should be put on the L.A. Times demanding the tape for as long as this MONSTER is in office.  has everyone abandoned the L.A. Times issue?  has anyone ever heard of locksmith who knows how to pick locks or open vaults.  if one was ever needed, it is now.