Author Topic: Nice Article About Bobby Jindal  (Read 1347 times)

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
Nice Article About Bobby Jindal
« on: November 06, 2008, 08:01:38 PM »
http://www.nola.com/news/t-p/frontpage/index.ssf?/base/news-11/122595354043700.xml&coll=1

I bet the media starts going after him soon.  They would like trash him and deflate him before he has a chance to make the national scene.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Nice Article About Bobby Jindal
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2008, 08:02:33 PM »
I want to see Palin and Jindal as the team in 12
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2008, 08:02:55 PM »
Jindal is a great man!!!!!    He is the ANTI-Obama!!!

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2008, 08:03:35 PM »
I'm having doubts about Palin.  But Jindal is a diamond in the rough.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2008, 08:05:05 PM »
assuming he maintains the current job he is doing as Gov. of Louisiana, there needs to be a grass roots efforts to get his name noticed to all conservatives.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2008, 08:09:51 PM »
At the present time, I support Sarah Palin.

Jindal and these other candidates will only split the conservative vote in 2012, which will lead to Republicans nominating another John McCain-type disaster.

Conservatives must unite quickly and decisively behind one candidate as they did in 1980 with Ronald Reagan. In my opinion, the only candidate who is truly conservative and who has national stature now is Sarah Palin.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2008, 08:12:06 PM »
Chaim, though I respect your opinion, I don't know if Palin is the answer.  Jindal has a very touching story in terms of his family came to this country with nothing.  But we shall see.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2008, 08:17:40 PM »
Palin has a touching story about how she has a special needs baby, which will be even more compelling when he's 3 or 4 and a true example that life is the right choice!

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2008, 08:19:44 PM »
That's a good pont, Rubystars.  I just hop the stress of the past few months and her name found fame don't take it's toll one her stunning looks.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2008, 08:30:21 PM »
That's a good pont, Rubystars.  I just hop the stress of the past few months and her name found fame don't take it's toll one her stunning looks.

Here's another thing to think about, all the dirt on her is already out. After four years of Obama, conservatives will be ACHING for someone conservative, like them! Also she will have 4 years to build more of that "experience" and study up on any knowledge gaps.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2008, 08:32:25 PM »
Good point.  her and Jindal can play both the female and the immigration ticket. 

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2008, 08:47:00 PM »

Jindal and these other candidates will only split the conservative vote in 2012, which will lead to Republicans nominating another John McCain-type disaster.

Conservatives must unite quickly and decisively behind one candidate as they did in 1980 with Ronald Reagan. In my opinion, the only candidate who is truly conservative and who has national stature now is Sarah Palin.

Thats a great point. There were 12 Republicans vying for the nomination, and that caused factions between them because there was no clear favorite. A nomination that people can unite on would be fantastic for the Republicans.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2008, 08:48:18 PM »
Hopefully by 2012 the GOP will get some real leaders and weed out the RINO's who have debased the party. 

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2008, 09:51:05 PM »

I didn't vote for McCain in the R primary. I was planning to vote for whoever was chosen for the R ticket, and when it turned out to be McCain, I decided to vote for him, but only half-heartedly. I saw him as "the lesser of the two evils" candidate (and I didn't know much about Obama at that point, just that he was D and I don;t vote for D's).

But once McCain chose Palin I became TOTALLY ENERGIZED! I WANTED to vote....for HER!

And if she could run for President this time...WOW!
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2008, 09:53:08 PM »
McCain lost the election and Palin was the only chance of victory he had.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2008, 11:10:44 PM »
But it didn't matter who was nominated in 08, THE MEDIA selected the election. Think about how they were asleep on anything about Bongo.  Now for the next go around I think having Palin and Jindal together can also appeal to what we need to appeal to the young votes.  Fresh new faces in the party.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2008, 11:11:49 PM »
But it didn't matter who was nominated in 08, THE MEDIA selected the election. Think about how they were asleep on anything about Bongo.  Now for the next go around I think having Palin and Jindal together can also appeal to what we need to appeal to the young votes.  Fresh new faces in the party.

I agree completely