Author Topic: 17 year old Jewish hero seriously injured by Arab Nazis in Hebron  (Read 1318 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
                                                                                                                                                                 בס''ד

A 17 year old Jewish hero who came to Chevron to resist the planned expulsion of Jews from Beit HaShalom was hit in the head by a block that was thrown by Arab Muslim Nazis yimach shmam vezichram. The media reports that the young hero was seriously injured.

There are currently about 2000 valiant Jewish Maccabees inside Beit HaShalom ready to resist the treasonous expulsion.

I am proud to report that many of our Hebrew members are there.

Several of our Hebrew activists, including Noam Federman, have been arrested and are now in police custody to prevent them from joining the resistance.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: 17 year old Jewish hero seriously injured by Arab Nazis in Hebron
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2008, 10:36:55 AM »
Chaim, what are the gun laws like in Israel?  Are these people allowed to be armed?  And if push came to shove, do you think the bolshevik Israeli soldiers would actually fire on their fellow Jews?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2008, 02:05:09 PM »
It is hopeless until Chaim gets into Israel and becomes powerful there. The beastly kikes who run israel now, are more worried about throwing jews out then protecting them.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2008, 04:04:40 PM »
You see the Israeli so called newspapers lie about every little thing they say he was 15yrs old
« Last Edit: December 02, 2008, 04:11:24 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2008, 04:10:36 PM »
This Muslims are becoming more and more dangerous. It is time to stop this lunatics, before it is too late.  >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2008, 05:46:46 PM »
It's so terrible that The Israeli Police treat the Jews that way they do. A Kahanist Gov't wouldn't dream of doing this. I hope that this boy turns out okay. This sick Death Cult keeps striking.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2008, 05:43:56 AM »
There needs to be an organised paramilitary group of Jews in yesha that can be mobilised at any time to fight against both the uncaged muslim beasts and the army. These Jews should have been trained to fight the arabs with weapons.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2008, 05:52:39 PM »
I have found a photo of the injured youth. It is terrible:

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2008, 05:45:04 AM »
And if push came to shove, do you think the bolshevik Israeli soldiers would actually fire on their fellow Jews?

In my mind, there are 4 types of people who might do it:

1. Part of native Israelis (sabras) who believe that the order of their commander and the state is saint and it is required to fulfill the order without thinking.  The problem here that in most cases soldier really must fulfill the orders even if it contadicts his opinion, otherwise the army will not function. So in this case a soldier who doesn't have strong Jewish background may really fail to draw a border between the importance of military order and its moral validity. Also take into account that the soldiers who are sent to such missions are beforehand brainwashed that the settlers are cruel savages and fanatics who oppress poor Palestinians and do not recognize any law.

2. People of any origin who are only occupied with thier own comfort. They will never do anything that may harm their reputation in the eyes of their commanders (and do everything to earn such reputation), let alone the possibility of being sent into prison for not obeying the order.

3. Some immigrants from the former USSR who are Jews by Halacha but really Russian/Ukrainian/etc. by mentality and world view. They are friendly to all Russian (language, culture, traditions) but hostile to all traditional Jewish and Israeli. The reason why they moved to Israel is purely economic - seeking better life - but not national or religious. That's why I call them immigrants, not olim. Yet they feel themselves Jewish and may hesitate on whether to fulfill a settler eviction order on the basis of national solidarity ("he's a Jew and I'm a Jew..")

4. Some immigrants from the former USSR who are non-Jews by Halacha. They are similar to group 3 but in addition they don't have any national sentiment to the settlers because they are Jews. Moreover, there are some who are real antisemites and even neo-nazis (!) and would volunteer for such a mission and fulfill it with ardor and joy.

P.S. When speaking about groups 1, 3, and 4, it is important to notice there are many exceptions from them.

P.P.S. As for Israeli Ultraleft, I don't think there many such people in Magav and Yasam units that are usually used for such actions. The leftists consider themselves elite and don't send their sons and dauhgters to do such a dirty job. They rather plan such actions on the levels of state, legislation and military command.

« Last Edit: December 07, 2008, 06:12:16 AM by Spectator »
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2008, 06:21:54 AM »
There needs to be an organised paramilitary group of Jews in yesha that can be mobilised at any time to fight against both the uncaged muslim beasts and the army. These Jews should have been trained to fight the arabs with weapons.

I understand your feelings, brother, but it is not the right direction. Such group would give the Israeli security services an excuse to finally demonize the settlement movement and expel all the Jews from Judea and Samaria. Moreover, they often TRY TO ORGANIZE such a group with the help of their agents who incite the youth to such actions.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2008, 06:24:15 AM »
The problem here is not the IDF that is ordered in to do this job but with the people sending them in. It's the policy there that's evil. I am sure it was not something most of them wanted to do or will forget soon. When I saw this on the news the other night it was very disturbing. Chaim only talked about it a few days before and here it was on the evening news. The message Israel sends the world when it does something like this causes more damage that any filthy arab could ever do. Israel is cutting its own throat by doing this sort of horrible act. Instead of showing Bush's successor that they are not so interested in going on with the road map to distruction they pick the worst possible time to show they are in for whatever comes along. Israel better understand that the successor will work closely with the U.N something Bush had little use for. After January the U.N will be calling the shots and Israel should know what that will mean. G-d bless the people that were trying to resist and that anyone hurt makes a full recovery.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2008, 12:32:45 PM »
Wow, the Israeli government is not for the people, its just as bad as America is becoming!

I called several embassys to give them my opinions on this eviction!  Something needs to wake the government up!