Author Topic: For curiosity's sake, I would like to get your opinion on this. What is worst?  (Read 657 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
On another thread, MasterWolf made the following observation:  "Never in the history of this nation has there been such a miscarriage of justice."  [I'm taking the liberty of reposting that comment MasterWolf.  I hope you don't mind.]  I'm assuming the miscarriage of justice MasterWolf was referring to, was the election of Obama.  It certainly ranks up there with some of the greatest miscarriages of justice in American history, but I am not sure that it tops all of the other miscarriages of justice in American history.  I made a short list of 10 events that may be just as bad or worse than the election of Obama.  I would like to know if you think that some of these are worse than Obama getting elected, and also if you could add to this list.  As a history student, I'm just curious.  Here is my list:

1.  The betrayal and bombing of Serbia.
2.  Camp David.
3.  Deposing the Shah and bringing in the Ayatollah.
4.  The "New Deal".
5.  Going to war in Vietnam only to refuse to take the offensive.  More than 50,000 boys died because American leaders refused to take the fight to the communists.
6.  The conviction, sentencing, and imprisonment of Johnathon Pollard.
7.  Stripping Rabbi Kahane of his citizenship.
8.  Affirmative action.
9.  Sanctions against South Africa, the only civilized country on that entire continent.
10. And the greatest miscarriage of justice of them all---not bombing the rail lines to Auschwitz.

Are there any others that you can think of?  Are any of these worse than Obama getting elected?

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
I would consider our allowing Iran to develop a nuclear bomb (that is, we should have bombed their sites already!) to be a worse miscarriage of "justice". 

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
   Related to Camp David  ( in terms of the Carter administration role in the so called peace treaty with Israel and Egypt ),    is the role of the United States government in helping make the Oslo Accords a reality.     

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
   The potential of Obamination could easily exceed the damage of some of the other horrific decisions that you mentioned.      At the very least,    Obamination belongs on the list that you put together.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
   The potential of Obamination could easily exceed the damage of some of the other horrific decisions that you mentioned.      At the very least,    Obamination belongs on the list that you put together.     

Yes, and in my response to MasterWolf, I did say it belongs on this list.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
I would consider our allowing Iran to develop a nuclear bomb (that is, we should have bombed their sites already!) to be a worse miscarriage of "justice". 

I agree with you.