Author Topic: SERBIAN MMA FIGHTER!  (Read 10561 times)

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
Re: SERBIAN MMA FIGHTER!
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2008, 03:06:28 PM »
Oke but Russian skineads do not represent the whole Russian nation.

Some Russians maybe do not like you because you live in the US and you are probably pro-American. In this case that has nothing to do with your Jewish background.

I understand why Jews are anti-Russian because most of you live in the US and are pro USA. Through US propaganda  you become anti-Russian. I can understand that. But today the NATO is sorrounding Russia, so it is not Russia who is causing any problemes.

Do you support the US's and European policy against Russia?
What is you opinion?
Can Jews be pro Russian?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2008, 03:12:12 PM by DALMACIJA »

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2008, 03:15:36 PM »
Oke but Russian skineads do not represent the whole Russian nation.

Some Russians maybe do not like you because you live in the US and you are probably pro-American. In this case that has nothing to do with your Jewish background.

I understand why Jews are anti-Russian because most of you live in the US and are pro USA. Through US propaganda  you become anti-Russian. I can understand that. But today the NATO is sorrounding Russia, so it is not Russia who is causing any problemes.

Do you support the US's and European policy against Russia?
What is you opinion?
Can Jews be pro Russian?

I'm not pro American in the sense that people think I am, I am Pro American as I love the land and the original ideaology of our founding fathers and the image of a true constitutional republic, I do not support our current government or foreign policy, I think this is what most of the world hates is our foreign policy and the projection of what "America" is to most people today, it's similar to how some people have twisted what the true meaning of a Zionist is.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2008, 03:19:22 PM »
I'm not pro American in the sense that people think I am, I am Pro American as I love the land and the original ideaology of our founding fathers and the image of a true constitutional republic, I do not support our current government or foreign policy, I think this is what most of the world hates is our foreign policy and the projection of what "America" is to most people today, it's similar to how some people have twisted what the true meaning of a Zionist is.

I think that you are fair. Al least you are not anti-Russian and supporting US foreign policy.

Offline islamophobe

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2008, 10:27:46 PM »
Isn't Fedors brother Alexander a neo nazi? He has swastika tattoos and german lettering.

I do not thing so.
Nazis killed 20.000.000 Orthodox Russians and 1.000.000 Serbs during WW2.

Yes but there are a lot of skinheads in Russia today.

Here is Fedors brother

Note the German wording (also on Nazi belt buckles)

http://www.alex.mixfight.ru/multimedia/photos/tattoo/79/

The stars on Alexander's upper pecs and knees indicate affiliation with the Russian Mafia, also known as Vory v Zakone (thieves in law). Here's the wikipedia article on them. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thieves_in_Law